Over And Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Over And Out

Besides the obvious break up reasons, what are the other reasons that would make you decide to end the relationship? Mine would be not being sure about our future

It would be not being introduced to his friends and family as his boyfriend. But it's not like I need to be there with him every time that he needs to spend time with them, I just want to get to know the other persons who are dear or important to him

Comment

• Cornholio
      Cornholio commented
      Editing a comment
      Please understand that we could not do that to protect this reputation. Why could be introduce his past boyfriends, you and his future boyfriends, to his family and friends, when all of you are like seasons? Yes, it changes throughout the year.

• RyanUlrich
      RyanUlrich commented
      Editing a comment
      Cornholio You have a point there. Anyway, did your partners introduced you with their loved ones?

Had an ex before who would often complain whenever I hang out with my friends. And when I told him that he can join us to lessen his paranoia, he decline because he feel out of place with them

Comment

• Cornholio
      Cornholio commented
      Editing a comment
      I just hate those jealous type boyfriends. Hello, if I were a flirt I would have seduced all my friends.

• BabyBoyBum
      BabyBoyBum commented
      Editing a comment
      Cornholio Fortunately, I am a loyal boyfriend and would never flirt with other men.

I'm the one who's always adjusting to his needs and schedule. And being indecisive

Comment

If your relationship is all about sex, nothing else.

Comment

Been with someone who decided to broke up with me since he came to realize that he was more into women and not into men

Comment

• SlurpyToes
          SlurpyToes commented
          Editing a comment
          Cloud69 that's one of the meanest things that you can hear from a guy who's going to break up with you

• SamMB
          SamMB commented
          Editing a comment
          Cloud69 Could be. I do not really know. Maybe he was bisexual or not. Enough. I want to forget him.

• SamMB
          SamMB commented
          Editing a comment
          SlurpyToes Yeah. You just do not know how painful it was. My heart was broken into pieces.

Being told that he would be entering the seminary to become a priest lol

Comment

• GagDaddy
          GagDaddy commented
          Editing a comment
          Was he really serious? Where is he now?

• LumberJacked
          LumberJacked commented
          Editing a comment
          TwinkleToes LOL. No. He got off the seminary after a year. Seems like temptations were high inside the school.

• LumberJacked
          LumberJacked commented
          Editing a comment
          GagDaddy He was serious. He really got inside the seminary and stayed there for a year then got off. I do not know his location now. I have not heard of him anymore after he got out of the seminary. Maybe, he works in a night club now?

It would be him still talking to his ex to ask for advice whenever we would have an argument

Comment

Working...
        X