Unforgiven

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unforgiven

Has any of you had an ex that you have no plans of ever forgiving them with that they've done to you?

Not really the type who would hold a grudge to any of my exes even if they cheated on me. But it took quite some time before I truly have forgiven those exes who have cheated on me

Comment

• MickeyDee
      MickeyDee commented
      Editing a comment
      HankTheSpank Once I die, I could be nominated to be a saint. I would like my statue to be erected at the Vatican beside the statues of those popes. lol. Nah, I might even burn in hell. What do you think?

• LumberJacked
      LumberJacked commented
      Editing a comment
      How long before you were able to forgive those exes? Just days or had it taken you longer?

• MickeyDee
      MickeyDee commented
      Editing a comment
      LumberJacked It took me about six months before he was forgiven.

Yes! There was this one ex of mine which I could not forgive up to this time. He stole my best friend. Yes, both of them cheated on me.

Comment

• GagDaddy
      GagDaddy commented
      Editing a comment
      What happened next? Are they still together up to now? How did you discover their affair?

• MickeyDee
      MickeyDee commented
      Editing a comment
      Could it be that your friend was hotter than you that your boyfriend fell for him? Or could it be that your friends was way better in bed that your boyfriend wanted to fuck with him? OK. I think that both of them were so flirty and horny that both forgot about you.

• CaptainSucko
      CaptainSucko commented
      Editing a comment
      And your best friend accepted your ex to be his lover? He did not even respect you. How shameful.

None. No ex had done anything so wrong that I need to forgive them. Apparently, all of my exes were so nice that they never did anything so wrong with me. They never cheated on me. At least, that is what I believe.

Comment

• JoJoFlex
      JoJoFlex commented
      Editing a comment
      Okay, So you're solution to prevent heartbreak and other hurtful shit is to... turn a blind eye? How nice.

• SeanDoe
      SeanDoe commented
      Editing a comment
      You're exes may be some of the best people in hiding some dirt in the world. Did you even try doubting them just for a second?

• CaptainSucko
      CaptainSucko commented
      Editing a comment
      You only believed that nobody cheated you because you never caught anyone. No, just kidding. OK, I believe that all of your exes were faithful.

There was one. One of those exes nearly ended my career in a matter of minutes. Worst day of my life.

Comment

• StiffySteve
      StiffySteve commented
      Editing a comment
      How did he nearly ruin your career? Did he inform your company of all the nasty things that you had done to the point that your morality was already questionable?

• Artoo
      Artoo commented
      Editing a comment
      There are quite common with companies that don't want any romantic relationship between there employees. HR is one hell of a danger.

• StiffySteve
      StiffySteve commented
      Editing a comment
      Would you like to tell us more on how you almost ended your career? Your story is quite interesting with me.

Not the type who would have a grudge towards an ex. I'm willing to forgive him with what he has done, but I will not forget it

Comment

• Artoo
      Artoo commented
      Editing a comment
      Using the word grudge is pretty heavy. Did he kill someone or commit any crime towards you?

• LarsRocco
      LarsRocco commented
      Editing a comment
      I applaud people who's willing to forgive even the fault is really heavy. I'm not really good at forgiving most of the time.

• CaptainSucko
      CaptainSucko commented
      Editing a comment
      So whenever you cross paths with each other, you would always remember that he cheated on you. It does not look good.

Just my two cents on the issue, forgiveness can be diluted by time over time. Just keeping it at the back of your head can make it easier sometimes.

Comment

• HottieTotty
      HottieTotty commented
      Editing a comment
      Why the need to keep it the back of the mind when we could just brush it off? By keeping it at the back of the mind, the memory would still linger. If we brush it off, there comes a time that we would already forget it.

• CaptainSucko
      CaptainSucko commented
      Editing a comment
      I think you have a point there. Over time, the pain would be lessened until the person has been completely forgiven.

Never had an ex that I hated that much. Yes, I was mad at them when we broke up. But over time I've come to terms that we're just not meant to be

Comment

• CockyMalone
      CockyMalone commented
      Editing a comment
      You have adjusted so well. I guess healthy people would have to go on this route that you had undergone. I remember the stages of grief but of course that it an another topic.

• RyanUlrich
      RyanUlrich commented
      Editing a comment
      What? I didn't really do anything special. I just let the time do it's job.

No matter how painful it was what they had inflicted on you, just forgive and forget. When you do that, you would have a peace of mind. You'll be able to have serenity on your life.

Comment

• SamMB
      SamMB commented
      Editing a comment
      Are humans capable to forget? They say that our brains are not meant to actually forget.

• TwinkleToes
      TwinkleToes commented
      Editing a comment
      Your exes must have been all so lucky that you had forgiven and forgotten all of them.

• DirtMcGirth
      DirtMcGirth commented
      Editing a comment
      TwinkleToes No, I have not forgotten them as people. I had forgotten the bad things and hurt that they did to me.
Working...
X