Does It Really Work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does It Really Work?

Do you still think that the three month rule is still applicable when it comes to breakups or not?

Yes, the three month rule has worked for me countless of times already. But I feel that it all depends on the person because there are some who need more than three months and there are others who need a shorter amount of time

Comment

• GagDaddy
      GagDaddy commented
      Editing a comment
      Yup, or if you can exceed a little more months or a year then that's when you're fully healed from all the bullshit.

• DurtyDirke
      DurtyDirke commented
      Editing a comment
      GagDaddy Oh, you can relate with the same experience, eh? Yeah, we need full healing before we can start with a new relationship again.

No. Never. I do not believe in that rule. I could go on with my life even the next day after the break up. Life is too short to just waste it. Let us keep moving on forward as quickly as we can.

Comment

• Wolvie
      Wolvie commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow, same goes or me. I would be out with my friends and get on with one night stands. It would make me feel better.

• BigDaddyJoe
      BigDaddyJoe commented
      Editing a comment
      How fast do you usually recover from a breakup?

• GagDaddy
      GagDaddy commented
      Editing a comment
      Don't you think that a next day recovery is too soon? You are even faster than those express couriers in delivering packages. LOL.

It does not work for me. There are some cases where the moving on would take a longer time.

Comment

• Conan
      Conan commented
      Editing a comment
      Probably for you Cornholio, is that you've been with that person for so long. It makes it hard for you to move on.

• Cornholio
      Cornholio commented
      Editing a comment
      TeeRex Would I be the only one who suffers alone? Wouldn't he suffer, too?

• Cornholio
      Cornholio commented
      Editing a comment
      Conan Not just with the longer time of stay but also the level of your love to that person. The deeper the love and the longer that you had loved that person, the harder to move on.

It happens when you loved someone genuinely and you gave your all to them.

Comment

• RyanUlrich
      RyanUlrich commented
      Editing a comment
      So what's your answer? Does the three month rule work on you or not?

• BackRubSlut
      BackRubSlut commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, RyanUlrich. For me, the three-month rule is just a myth. It's a way of saying that you should give your heart a break. After that, it's your decision if you wanted something like a hookup or if you're ready to love someone again.

For me it all depends on the length of the relationship. The longer we've been together means that it would take me longer from getting over him as well

Comment

• HankTheSpank
      HankTheSpank commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, yes that happens most of the time. The longer you stayed in a relationship, the harder it is for you to move on.

Based on my personal experience and from what I heard from people that I know, three months is long enough to recover from a break up

Comment

• BabyBoyBum
      BabyBoyBum commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe for most, three months is already long enough for recovery but when the heart break has been too painful, would that three months be enough for the recovery?
Working...
X