Boyfriend returned to his ex

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boyfriend returned to his ex

What would you do if your boyfriend suddenly broke up with you and then he returned back to his previous boyfriend?

I would go his previous boyfriend and seduce him. And yes, I would really do that one.

Comment

• BigDaddyJoe
      BigDaddyJoe commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, you might end up doing threesome there. Lol!

• Wade
      Wade commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't think you can win him just like that lol you're just making a fool of yourself, to be honest.

I would feel bad about it and think that's better than going back to his ex girlfriend lol

Comment

• GirthyGrills
      GirthyGrills commented
      Editing a comment
      Was your boyfriend a bisexual?

Are you talking about suddenly dumping you for his ex? There's a chance that they've been hooking up behind your back before he decided to end things with you

Comment

• IronBulge
      IronBulge commented
      Editing a comment
      Hmmm, you have a point there. Did you have a similar experience? You seem to know it very well.

• BiggieBalls
      BiggieBalls commented
      Editing a comment
      IronBulge I had the same experience, it was a serious heartbreak for me into thinking that I was deeply in love with him. I thought he's different and that we had something, but it turns out that he's always been a cheat.

My ex-boyfriend of 8 years recently broke up with me and left me for a girl.

Comment

• CockyMalone
      CockyMalone commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow, I feel sorry for you man. That sounds worse than returning to an ex.

I would feel offended, not hurt. I was just used as a rebound and just for a while when his ex tried to win him back, he'll just leave me like that.

Comment

• HankTheSpank
      HankTheSpank commented
      Editing a comment
      Our partner would always go back to their exes because we lack something that their ex has.

Make sure to throw everything that would remind me of him and block him

Comment

Working...
    X