Too Shy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too Shy

My friend already came out of the closet for quite some time now but he is not flirting (or doesn't know how to flirt). I can see that he wants to but he's lacking in confidence and too shy to even approach the guy he likes. Me and his other friends would always find a way and help him such as setting him on blind dates and other stuff but its not working, he cannot move forward. Any advise?

Reminds me of someone too when he first came out but after a few months he changed and became more confident. Its totally up to your friend, no matter how many helps and advises he received, if he is not willing to change then it won't happen.

Comment

• StiffySteve
      StiffySteve commented
      Editing a comment
      What are the adjustments that your friend did? Maybe his friend will learn from your friend.

Is your friend an introvert? cause if he is, that might be the reason why he's having some trouble socializing.

Comment

• Cornholio
      Cornholio commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, they do things differently. I have an introvert friend too and when I first met him I totally considered him as the weirdest person but as time goes by, I understand his personality and learned to adjust things when we're together.

• CaptainSucko
      CaptainSucko commented
      Editing a comment
      Cornholio I know, so he should considered that as well before pushing his friend into doing things.

• DomeChrome
      DomeChrome commented
      Editing a comment
      I think his friend is an introvert. That's why his friend is having a hard time socializing. CaptainSucko

If he really wants it then he need to step out of his comfort zone. He needs to realize that himself.

Comment

• MannaMontana
      MannaMontana commented
      Editing a comment
      yes, no matter how hard his friends push him, if he don't have the will to change it will never happen.

Just let him be. Time will come where he would do things on his own. Even if you keep encouraging and helping him it would be pointless.

Comment

• BiggieBalls
      BiggieBalls commented
      Editing a comment
      He should try dating apps and join websites like this.

• TeeRex
      TeeRex commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, it will surely help.

Maybe those guys is not his type cause if he really like them, surely he will make connections and hook up with them.

Comment

• DirtMcGirth
      DirtMcGirth commented
      Editing a comment
      Yaass, cause I bet if those guys captured his eyes, he will surely do his best to get fuck by them.

• ChokingHazard
      ChokingHazard commented
      Editing a comment
      I know, when you get horny you get horny and I'm pretty sure his friend knows that.

Environment is very important. Maybe he is used on being shy. The best thing to do is to expose him to the outside world.

Comment

• MickeyDee
      MickeyDee commented
      Editing a comment
      For starter, bringing him to a club, parties and other social gathering so that he'll get use to it.

• HottieTotty
      HottieTotty commented
      Editing a comment
      But will that really work?

• MickeyDee
      MickeyDee commented
      Editing a comment
      It did help me with my social anxiety so I think it will work on his friend too.

Tell him that he already came out of the closet so there's no point of still staying at his comfort zone. He should try new things and be adventurous at least.

Comment

You should have made him realize that life is too short. so it's time to explore other things.

Comment

• ThaDude
        ThaDude commented
        Editing a comment
        BangGang Are you the type of person who always takes adventure?

• BangGang
        BangGang commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, cuz I am a very extrovert person. ThaDude

• ThaDude
        ThaDude commented
        Editing a comment
        Have you ever had sex in the woods? I mean during hiking,lol BangGang

Why don't you bring him here on this site so that we can meet him?

Comment

Can you tell him to visit these websites so that we will meet him?

Comment

Since your friend already came out of the closet, you should teach him flirt and have a good sex in life.

Comment

Working...
          X