Just-Sharing-My-Story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just-Sharing-My-Story

I really loved girls before or maybe that's what I thought. I gave a long relationship with a girl but she have to transfer to London for work.
    Since I could not follow her immediately, I was stucked with her gay friend and we hang out most of the times. I don't know how it happened but one day I just realize I like him already.
    We kiss and fuck and I was thinking it was just temporary. My girlfriend came back but I can no longer feel the spark, so I broke up with her.
    It was not the most beautiful break up but I found my true love. 5 years and counting

Why are you stuck with her gay friend? And what kind of stuck, like are you both living in the same place?

Comment

• IggyCock
      IggyCock commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe he was comforted by him during his lonely times especially that his girlfriend is away.

I am happy for you, you found your true love and going strong. I gotta admit, its hard to find relationship like yours, I am more on hooking up right now.

Comment

Are you and the girl okay now? I mean became friends at least?

Comment

Do you feel something about boys before like attracted or fascinated especially when you saw hot ones? Like before you were hanging out with her gay friend can you already feel something different about yourself?

Comment

• Conan
          Conan commented
          Editing a comment
          I think he did feel something before but didn't recognized it. He might think that its just nothing.

Just by reading your story I can tell that you are happy now. It must be pretty heart breaking for the girl but you did the right decision on ending things between the two of you because if that didn't happened, you'll only be lying to yourself if you continue it.

Comment

You found your true self and true love, nothing can be better than this.

Comment

What was the reaction of your boyfriend (the gay friend) when he first knew you were in love with him?

Comment

Did the girl blame her gay friend for ruining the relationship?

Comment

• MickeyDee
                MickeyDee commented
                Editing a comment
                Blame? I don't think she should react that way its not like he was influenced or something, he just found or learned his true self. Even if he's not stuck with her gay friend, he will eventually realize who he is.

• StiffySteve
                StiffySteve commented
                Editing a comment
                Yeah sorry kinda think that would be the girls reaction after finding out.

5 years and counting! Wow, I want this kind of love. ?

Comment

• Wade
                Wade commented
                Editing a comment
                Then you should probably start looking for someone lol.

• BangGang
                BangGang commented
                Editing a comment
                TylerBurden We all want this kind of love but it's hard to find one.

Have you been attracted to same sex before? Or you only realize it during your long distance relationship with your ex (the girl)?

Comment

I'm happy for you and I can see that it was not an easy journey especially that you have to come out to the people who knows you but it was worth fighting right? because you did it for love.

Comment

I heard the same stories from people I met like how they realize their true self after hanging out with someone.

Comment

You're stuck with her gay friend and hangs out all the time does that mean that you don't have any friends to hang out with?

Comment

• GirthyGrills
                      GirthyGrills commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Of course he got friends but maybe that time he started enjoying the company of the gay friend (his boyfriend now) and so he keeps hanging out with him.

So after you changed feelings, did you tell the people around you immediately about it or you became a closeted gay for a while?

Comment

Working...
                    X