No announcement yet.

Confessing to my wife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder why you cheated her? Is she bad in bed?

Comment

• LollySucker
      LollySucker commented
      Editing a comment
      I was surprise to see this. but maybe not because she is bad in bed but because as a gay, you would really not be contented with sex to a woman. You would always want to suck dicks.

• BaconLover
      BaconLover commented
      Editing a comment
      that's really unfair right? but did it maybe occur to your mind that a threesome with your wife and a man would be awesome!

You should choose her, imagine that, she still accepts you even if you keep cheating on her.

Comment

• Grifter
      Grifter commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree! If I am his wife I will file a divorce if I find out that he is cheating on me.

• BobbyD
      BobbyD commented
      Editing a comment
      Grifter A lot of girls will do that if they find out that their partner is cheating on them. Lucky for him.

Did anyone here got married then confessed to the wife but still kept the relationship? I was wondering if that works. I meant, do you suck dicks 2x a week and lick pussies on weekend?

Comment

Did anyone here got married then confessed to the wife but still kept the relationship? I was wondering if that works. I meant, do you suck dicks 2x a week and lick pussies on weekend?

Comment

• Proxie
        Proxie commented
        Editing a comment
        Drifter yes if the wife did not know it. but what if the wife is doing a threesome with his husband and the hook up. and she actually likes the fun of it

• Drifter
        Drifter commented
        Editing a comment
        Proxie if that was the case there's no need to confess then. I suppose they were already like that when they started their relationship. If you are a gay in the closet, please do not let women suffer of making them front acts to hide who you really are. that is really so not fair.

• Thighler
        Thighler commented
        Editing a comment
        there's this thing open relationship. I guess that is what they are practicing. there are many relationships like that now
    Working...
    X