Virgin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Virgin

I am gay but I am a virgin. I have done like everything around sex but not sex. I feel weird being the age that I am admitting this whole thing but ... I am just nervous. I thought I wanted to wait for someone and have it be special but honestly I do not want it to be special. I want it to just be over with. Does it hurt? Do I need lube? What do I do? How do I do it? How do I know if I am a top or bottom? I just have too many questions and not enough resources outside of the internet for help on this matter.

Ohh la la, we got some fresh meat up in here! Yes please ladies! Ok, first of all. It will hurt a little bit but you just need to relax and let yourslf feel good. Once you loosen up it'll feel incredible. I like your style of pure and raw honesty and just letting it all hang out. i mean, yes please! I want whatever you are serving and I think you got this in spades. I wish I had lost my virginity this way. I lost it to a guy I thought I loved and who I thought loved me but as it turns out he did not and know that memory is ruined.

Comment

I love that you can do this. I can't. At all. I just . oh my god. no. I straight up couldn't. Why do not you want to save it for someone or something special. I just think you are missing out on such an important piece of life because you just want to get it over with and that just doesn't seem right. But hey, I am not you and this is what you want to do soI support you.

Comment

WHY?! This is like the one thing everyone has and this should be a very special moment for you. I lost mine to someone that I was in love with and yeah we broke up and he broke my heart but I also know that he was something that meant a lot to me and I know that deep down I do not regret losing it to him at all. Legit at all. I feel like just giving it away is just not what you will want in the end.

Comment

He is also pro gloryholes. So just ignore him. You do whatever you want to do. In the end it is your only chance to really do something amazing and own that shit. I wish I had done something like this but who cares. Like honestly who cares? It's your life. live it the way you see fit.

Comment

I would like to believe that this will be something that you look back on and hate yourself a little bit but with where we are going as a community and as a human race. You will probably be seen as an original or a trendsetter and that is actually really cool to think about. I hope you know that you might become a legend. That ain't half bad.

Comment

Just do it when you think that you're actually ready for it. Be with someone who has done it already so that he can guide you with what's going to happen. And don't forget to bring lots of lube, because you can't have enough lube

Comment

Working...
              X