Closet Gay's Sex Life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Closet Gay's Sex Life

I have always been out so I never really got to know... Does closet gays fuck guys? Or you try it so hard to fuck a woman??? Love you all, Happy New Year!

Originally posted by Grifter View Post
    I have always been out so I never really got to know... Does closet gays fuck guys? Or you try it so hard to fuck a woman??? Love you all, Happy New Year!
    hmmppp this is a good one. I have always been gay so I do not really know. but my guess is they are screwing guys of course. maybe in a safe place where no one knows them? not really sure. but whatever they want as long as they can get a good fuck. don't really mater I guess.

Comment

• Grifter
      Grifter commented
      Editing a comment
      were you ever been in the closet? or you are always the open one?

They are just closet gays for the familiar people not to know but outside that environment, they are gay just gay. They flirt a lot. I know a friend who travels outside the country and be someone they want .

Comment

• Grifter
      Grifter commented
      Editing a comment
      WOW! your friend must be that loaded. Him being a closet cost a lot. what does he do?

• Thighler
      Thighler commented
      Editing a comment
      I wonder how much does your friend spends just to be able to travel and be gay. It's pandemic, it should be very very costly. Being yourself is the cheapest option

closet gays are only hiding mostly infront of family.. THEY FUCK A LOT outside

Comment

Of course they do.. they are closet gays . they do not practice celibacy

Comment

I hope the one posting this actually understands what is a closet gay. DUDE! you have a functioning dick. of course you will use it.

Comment

Maybe you just want to get fuck by a closet gay. Try me and you'll regret for asking if closet gays fuck guys.

Comment

• Grifter
            Grifter commented
            Editing a comment
            RyanUlrich ops! don't be so aggressive daddy, I was just asking. Please spare my tight ass. lmao
        Working...
        X