The Best Part of My Life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Best Part of My Life

Planning to come out when I was in middle school is not that easy. I always had a bad dream being bullied and being stared at the school hallways. But it is actually not. We are afraid of what might people say about us if they found out that we're gay. I realized that no matter what we are or who we are, people has something to say about us. So I decided to tell my best friend first, and it work. What's weird is that, Straight guys are so cool about my coming out journey, but girls are so stupid. They actually the who were very hypocrite to the lgbt community, they act as allies but in fact, they always see us as a threat to them, like hellooooooo, I will not steal your boyfriend's dick bitch, unless he offers it first HAHAHAHA. So that's it, coming out is the best part of my life, where my world becomes so colorful. BYeeeee

It was an amazing coming out story but I would like to disagree on the part where you said girls see us as a threat. I have a lot of girl friends and they are a good allies.

Comment

Congratulations for the successful coming out journey. I hope everyone has a story like you, where they never got any discrimination from the people around them.

Comment

I got the same story like yours. It was not the perfect one but meaningful.

Comment

Working...
        X