I am sad af.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am sad af.

It's sad even though living in 21st century yet it is so hard for people to accept the fact that not everyone likes the opposite sex, I'm a guy and I dig dicks, is that bad? Is it so bad that the thought of coming out sends shivers down my spine? I'm caught up in such a dilemma, I just don't know how to come out. I really want to though but sadly I'm too scared. I'm really looking forward for some good advices which would tell me how do I come out to my family, someone who'd share their experience please! I'm done hiding under the rug, I really want to let it out and breathe.

Yes this is so true it's 21st century and still we have to think thousands of time before coming out. You don't have to be scared if you feel suffocated like this I would recommend you to just go up to your parents and tell them on their face that you like men. But before all this you should be prepared for any and every kind of reaction from them. So be very prepared.

Comment

You need to first accept properly that you are gay, you need to accept that fully and be okay with yourself - the confidence will come as soon as you are okay with yourself, you can reveal it to the world.

Comment

First of all make yourself independent! Do not depend on anyone and if you are then stop right there, first be independent THEN ONLY break the news to everyone, because then rejection wouldn't punch you hard in the gut!

Comment

Please don't be scared, this is where the problem lies that we don't have to be scared, if we will be scared then only people can walk over us! Don't let anyone even get the vibe of you being scared they will definitely fuck you over! Be strong, be confident and be bold just come out being confident and show them all you are not scared you are proud of what you are, what your choices are and what is your preference in sex!

Comment

You are so right jbtw but if we consider the positives, we have made a great deal effect on people by now. They have started accepting us, you can tell people that you are gay and they would be okay with it too. It's just the family people now who are still not being easy with this fact and there are still people who don't accept this fact but few have started accepting this as a fact! So have some faith, we are progressing and as to how to come out of the closet there is no easy way my love! Just do it and get over with it!

Comment

That's sad! I have no one now - my family didn't accept me, I lost my friends, I lost my job and even the house I was living in because the neighbors felt ashamed of me, so they threw me out - I got back on my feet worked my ass off so never again anyone could reject me like this and I became rich. I have noticed when you become rich life does get easier friends and family comes around and no one can point a finger at the rich guy haha. I would say first establish yourself and then come out of the closet!

Comment

I was very lucky in this I was crying one day thinking of all of this that how to come out and it terribly stressed me out that I started crying in front of everyone - I was sitting in the TV Room lol and everybody's attention was on me and I just ran back to my room. My sister being the closest to me came to my room and asked what was wrong, and I told her lol thank God I was still crying and she rather being shocked started consoling me lol and then she told the family, and asked them to be polite with me and they were they all treated me as if I had gotten sick incurable disease and they just had to live with it lol.

Comment

I agree with what Johnlee said. And just to add with what he said, your personal happiness should not depend on what your friends and family would think of you. Yes they might get hurt or disappointed with you at first, but they just have to accept your sexuality

Comment

I agree with you, but don't let other people dictate your choices. You are you and you should care about your well being. Those people have nothing better to do than make other people miserable

Comment

I try to look at the positives instead. A lot of countries are allowing lgbt people to get married, more and more people are standing in support. There's still a long way to go for us but we are slowly progressing

Comment

Its is scary to open to your family and friends about your sexuality. But if you have friends who have opened up to their family about that, you can ask them how they've done it and maybe ask them to accompany you especially if its with your family as a support in case they get mad at you or something

Comment

Comment

Working...
                          X