BEST DAY EVER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BEST DAY EVER

My father passed away when I was really young, so things were really twisted. I had realised it long time back that I'm gay but one thing or the other and situation just never seemed right. Finally after getting in high school I came out to my mom, I just told her and she was like are you sure? I said yes mom and lucky for me she was pretty chill with it. Then was the hard part, Friends. It's funny how we have this weird perception that people will judge and blah blah in my case I guess I was lucky, everyone accepted me open heartedly and said it's okay instead few of my girl friends took anal tips from me lol. So, guys stop being scared at times it's just our head which makes everything seem so scary and difficult.

Sorry for your loss buddy! Congratulations that is pretty amazing - very lucky indeed! I wish I was this lucky and people around me were this easy!

Comment

Wow you have an incredible family and friends, bro! I'm jealous my mom still does not talk to me but I'm hoping she will come around soon!

Comment

This is how it should be done I swear man exactly what I have been telling people that now people are okay with it so we shouldn't be scared, look at all those makeup artists they are viral man, and not only men are following them but most of them are women, nobody minds now that we are gay. Go with the flow, sweets!

Comment

Umm this is actually true I even went to my mum and dad they were in the kitchen making something I told them I had something to tell them, and I just did without giving it a second thought and my dad went like Susan you owe me 100 dollars! Like they already were betting on it lol they are just the best people in the world!

Comment

Encouraging post I must say; I'm 57 and married, my wife doesn't know one of my best friends over the period of time has been my boyfriend actually and about having sex either I do her once a week that even just pushing the dick in her vagina and she is nice enough not to say anything on this. I think I should just come out now and be easy in my own house I'll tell her.

Comment

Dude this is so epic! I envy you cuz I had to bear so much of drama you have no idea but well - all's well if it ends well - they loved me enough to reject me for something that is natural. I'm just not allowed to bring any boyfriends home lol but that's okay!

Comment

Basically we have really made everything up in our minds - I'm not saying it wasn't tough for you or anyone else here; I understand some people did go through crazy shit but now the times have really changed people care less about it. You are gay so you are and no one points a finger at you! so for kids who are newly getting to know there choices I would say try coming out and don't stress about it!

Comment

Working...
                X