GAY ALERT!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GAY ALERT!

I really need to tell my brother that I'm gay as he thinks I'm hitting on this girl in whom he's interested. Basically I got to know this girl and she kinda has been flirting with me, I've no intentions no feeling nothing at all for her, I just am a very friendly person. Just found out my brother is into her and he is hating me as he thinks I'm trying to fix myself with her. How do I tell him that I'm not interested? Being the elder brother by a minute, we are twins I don't really know how to tell him I'm queer. I know for a fact he'll tell our parents and I don't think I'm ready for that. Should I tell the girl and let her know that he wants her and not me? I've no clue how to handle this situation or how to let my folks know that I'm into males. Help!

If you guys are twins shouldn't he be gay too? I'm sorry no idea how twinning works!

Comment

You should start talking to her about some other girl, or tell her that you are gay and not interested but your brother is interested. This way your brother would think you did it for him, and the hate will turn into love - it's a win win.

Comment

You go and tell your parents that you are gay! Have a family meeting and tell them. Simple af. Stop complicating things.

Comment

Umm if you really want to tell him then tell him about being but the problem you are facing can be easily resolved just tell him, you have no interest in her at all and that he should go up to her and ask her out!

Comment

Working...
          X