Come Out And Gay!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Come Out And Gay!

How did your friends or family found out that you're gay? Were they understanding when you told them, got disowned, etc...

They (my parents) sensed that I might be and when I've told them my mom felt bad about it for a time

Comment

• GirthyGrills
      GirthyGrills commented
      Editing a comment
      What was the reason why she felt bad about it?

• CockyMalone
      CockyMalone commented
      Editing a comment
      How long was it?

• HottieTotty
      HottieTotty commented
      Editing a comment
      That she can't be a grandma because of it

I think most parents have an idea that we might be gay. So for me it was an easy one and accepted me freely. But my mom would still ask me if I could give her a grandchild from time to time

Comment

• CockyMalone
      CockyMalone commented
      Editing a comment
      There are some options out there, the question is would you be open for that?

• DurtyDirke
      DurtyDirke commented
      Editing a comment
      Right now, I can't tell if I would be open with something like that. I am still enjoying the freedom that I have now.

Let's just say that I'm one of the unfortunate ones when it comes to opening to my parents regarding my sexual orientation

Comment

• CaptainSucko
      CaptainSucko commented
      Editing a comment
      They've forgotten about me, I guess. Because my dad is in military and I'm a disgrace in the family. Anyways, I'm happy now. I miss them sometimes though.

• ChokingHazard
      ChokingHazard commented
      Editing a comment
      How about your mom? Was she more understanding than your dad or was forced to disown you also because of your dad?

• CockyMalone
      CockyMalone commented
      Editing a comment
      And how about your siblings?

Told them after my graduation, didn't took it nicely at first, but they've learned to accept who I am as a person

Comment

• MannaMontana
      MannaMontana commented
      Editing a comment
      CockyMalone It took them almost 2 years.

• MannaMontana
      MannaMontana commented
      Editing a comment
      TylerBurden yeah that's true.

• CockyMalone
      CockyMalone commented
      Editing a comment
      Awwwww! that was too long but at least they are okay with you now that's the most important thing.

I told my mom first, then my mom told it to my dad, then it goes on and on. I'm pretty lucky my parents are open to that.

Comment

• TeeRex
      TeeRex commented
      Editing a comment
      They even told your grandparents about that?

• TylerBurden
      TylerBurden commented
      Editing a comment
      My grandparents just passed away that time being.

They kicked me out of the house and only asked for forgiveness when my dad found out that he has a few months to live already

Comment

• TylerBurden
      TylerBurden commented
      Editing a comment
      That is so dramatic, did your dad forgave you?

• Cornholio
      Cornholio commented
      Editing a comment
      TylerBurden I think it supposed to be the other way around. His dad might be the one who asked for forgiveness for kicking him out

• IronBulge
      IronBulge commented
      Editing a comment
      TylerBurden, yes my dad forgave me. I think it will help his soul to be at peace.

When I told my parents, they didn't even looked at me, they new, it was just an ordinary day

Comment

They sensed a disturbance in the force? lol

Comment

I'm in the closet. I don't need to come out. My step dad knows that I'm "born this way" because I asked him to help me shave my facial hair and later told him I started shaving my legs. And he also read my nonverbal 'cues' and knew i would have let him do more to me than what he did after I started having sex with boys. His son, my step-brother, also knows I have sex with guys because I let him fuck me a few times. Same with a couple of cousins. Almost every guy in my family that I've had incest fun with knows what I am and they've been super supportive.

So yeah I could make it official and come out while rejoicing in being 100% super gay. But while I do like saying "i love being gay" I much prefer being a cockslut, sissy whore, cocksucking (banned) f-word, and enjoy being a dirty little secret for the majority of men I sleep with...All from the comfort of my closet.. Sometimes I've been in other mens' closets for easy access.

Comment

• Artoo
          Artoo commented
          Editing a comment
          That was a good read. Thanks!
      Working...
      X