I haven't tell my parents that I'm a gay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I haven't tell my parents that I'm a gay

I don't know how will I ever tell them, any advice guys?

You have to choose the right time and the right moment before spilling the beans to them.

Comment

Just tell them if you are ready, I think that they will understand because you are still their son.

Comment

• BillyGym
        BillyGym commented
        Editing a comment
        So how about you, when you told them about your sexual preference, did they accept you as who you are or it took them time?

When did you find out that you are gay?

Comment

No need to tell them yet but if it's really bothering you then you start by telling it to your closest family member.

Comment

What's making you afraid of telling them? Why are you delaying?

Comment

In time, I know you will be so much ready to tell your parents. Just wait for that right moment.

Comment

That is the hardest part of being gay, telling your parents about it. But you are their son, no matter who you are, they will still love you.

Comment

• SeanDoe
                SeanDoe commented
                Editing a comment
                And they have probably known it already, they're your parents afterall

• BabyBoyBum
                BabyBoyBum commented
                Editing a comment
                Nope, there are still other things that my parents don't know about me.

Better tell it now while they're still alive or you will lose the chance of a lifetime.

Comment

For me, it all depends on whether your parents are open minded when it comes to your sexual preference. Because you might end up getting disowned by them if they're conservative and close minded when it comes to a persons sexual preference

Comment

• IggyCock
                  IggyCock commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Do not forget if that if his parents are religious, there is no way that they will accept him.

• HankTheSpank
                  HankTheSpank commented
                  Editing a comment
                  IggyCock Right, but I still hope they can still accept him in the end.

• IggyCock
                  IggyCock commented
                  Editing a comment
                  HankTheSpank Yup, I hope so too.

I would suggest that you tell it to the parent that you're more close with first. So that one of them can be your support when you come out of the closet to the other parent

Comment

If you are not yet ready for the consequences, I advise you to keep it to yourself for a while.

Comment

I think that this article can help if you have no idea how to come out to your parents.
                    Coming out to your parents as lesbian, gay or bisexual naturally brings up a lot of questions. How will they react? Will it change anything?

Comment

• Wade
                      Wade commented
                      Editing a comment
                      BigDaddyJoe You should read this, it will at least give you an idea on how you will confess to your parents.

Have you already told them that you're gay or you're still in the closet?

Comment

If you are not ready then do not bother telling them because you might regret it later.

Comment

Working...
                      X