Difficult to come out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Difficult to come out?

I have this friend who I suspect to be gay. I have not asked him because I could sense that he would deny it. It could be that he is afraid that coming out would mean the end of his world. I understand that should he come out, it would be like a bomb that would explode and everything would be ruined. The cost of coming out would be so high. Shall I let him continue his denial or shall I persuade him to accept what he is and live happily?

I think it will be better if you let him be, he needs time to be ready and maybe in the future, will accept what he truly is.

Comment

• CUM EATER
      CUM EATER commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, I totally agree, LarsRocco. You said exactly what I was thinking.

• Cloud69
      Cloud69 commented
      Editing a comment
      What if he continues to deny it? He would have a hard time concealing his true self because of not coming out.

• GagDaddy
      GagDaddy commented
      Editing a comment
      It will come or not. Well, it depends. For me, do not interfere. So, yeah, let him be. Time will decide for him.

Let him sort things out on himself and never ever force him to come out if he's not ready yet.

Comment

• TylerBurden
      TylerBurden commented
      Editing a comment
      Some people do not come out. They live their entire life as a lie. But, of course, it is their choice so why would we mind them, right?

I would suggest to talk to him and tell him that he should at least admit to himself that he is gay and that he doesn't need to go out in the closet immediately. If he's not gay, then you should apologize to him profusely lol

Comment

• BabyBoyBum
      BabyBoyBum commented
      Editing a comment
      I could seduce him to find out if he is really gay. lol. No, just kidding.

Just let him come out (if he's really gay) at his own time. He might be sorting things in himself first before he would eventually tell everybody that he is gay

Comment

• BabyBoyBum
      BabyBoyBum commented
      Editing a comment
      What if it would be too late? I mean what if he get married, then have children, then at old age, he would come out? That would be a disaster for all involved.

Will, I have a friend too who is gay, it's pretty obvious that he's gay but he keept telling to everybody that he is not.

Comment

Working...
    X