Suspected Gay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suspected Gay

I came out to my best friend when I was in college and I thought he was gonna give me the third degree, but he actually surprised me when he told me that he was gay too. He said he knew I was gay the first time he saw me. I was taken aback by that last comment though because I am not sure if that meant my mannerisms or just the way I spoke or carried myself. Is there a way not to make people suspect that I am gay? I don't know.

Don't be concerned about what people think of you. Your mannerisms are yours to keep. Everyone has them whether they are gay or not. So don't live your life to please people. I hate when people put me in a box and your friend, even though, he is gay shouldn't have been the one to say that.

Comment

Coming out to another gay person should be the ideal situation so why did he have to go there with the mannerisms. If you act the way you act, you should be proud of it and own it. This is who you are and you should not want to change to please society or anyone else. Be bold about your gayness.

Comment

You should only change your mannerisms, if it makes you uncomfortable or only if you want to change. But if you are changing it to please other people, shame on you. There shouldn't be no shame in your game. You are who you are and that is how you were born to be. So fuck everybody else who has a problem with it!

Comment

If you are suspect,who cares? Don't worry about the people who are judging you and not looking in the mirror. They judge you because they don't want to look at themselves. Just let them go to hell in a hand basket!

Comment

Thanks for the advice. It gives me confidence to move forward and be who I was born to be. I get a lot of flack about it and I don't like it, but I guess, I let it get to me too much. From now on, I am gonna act any damn way I want. Thanks again.

Comment

All I wanna know is if something happened between the both of you?

Comment

Gaydar? some people have it and some don't. Also maybe he's had more experience than you so he picked up on little things and put two and two together

Comment

Well, isnt that convenient congrats to both of you

Comment

That's kinda awesome, who knows maybe you'll end up dating. I think he just picked up on you being gay cause he was gay too, remember it takes one to know one

Comment

• Cornholio
                      Cornholio commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yeah, just don't get friend zoned dude.

• MickeyDee
                      MickeyDee commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I think that's what we're all trying to avoid

That's got to be some coincidence! I think he did eventually fell like you were gay too. Just like mickeydee said, it takes one to know one

Comment

Originally posted by CockyMalone View Post
                      Gaydar? some people have it and some don't. Also maybe he's had more experience than you so he picked up on little things and put two and two together
                      You don't have to worry about your own sexuality if you've accepted it already. And you should be glad that the friend you came out to was gay as well. It would be bad if he's a homophobe

Comment

You shouldn't be pressured with all these. Be proud of who you wanted to be.

Comment

Mind telling us what you mean by giving you the third degree?

Comment

Do you prefer to stay in the closet that's why you're asking on how to make people suspect that you're gay

Comment

Working...
                            X