Sex Stories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sex Stories

I am over 40 and it aint easy hooking up at my age, but one time, I met this guy one time and we planned to hook up. During the hookup date, this guy was telling me everything he could, even the finest details about his sexual escapades. It was like he was trying to impress me or show me that he is good in bed and I should give him the chance to prove it. I felt like I was being shot down as if I couldn't perform either. He went on a bunch of escapades it seemed and after he was done, I didn't want to have anything more to do with him cause he sounded like a slut, if you asked me. What do you think?

I think he sounds like a slut too. When someone is trying to impress you so much, it aint worth your time to be with them even the first time, much less second or third. He was trying to sound good enough for you to pick him to go to bed with you.

Comment

I was just like him ten years ago, but people do change cause I did. You could have given him a chance. He probably was nervous and did not know what else to say. I know it must have made you uncomfortable, but one hookup isn't enough to fully know someone or that is what I think.

Comment

I think it is hilarious. That guy was chatting up a storm it seems. And he probably felt like he was in some kinda interview where the subject was sexual escapades. He really dished it out to you without realizing he was giving you the creeps. Some men think that it is all about sex and don't know it is about the whole person and the connection. The sex will come later. I hope he learned a lesson when you didn't call him back.

Comment

He was like a ticking time bomb waiting to get you into the bedroom. And he didn't know how to go about it the right way. Sorry you had to endure that lunatic. He is too into himself and what he wants to do. You don't need that crap around you.

Comment

Looks like he has a bitchy personality and don't need to be fucked with. He should be yesterday's news, if you ask me and I am glad you made it through without having to be physical with him in terms of showing how disgusted you are about the whole thing.

Comment

Who wants to hear what someone else did in the past? I know I wouldn't. I damn well would have felt the same way you did. He needed to keep his shitty behavior in the past if he wants to create new memories with you. He started off on the wrong foot and I would be pissed if I were you in that situation. Sorry you had to go through that.

Comment

Thank you all for telling me what I already knew. I just couldn't understand this dude. He was going off on how much of a prototype he is as if he was better than every other dude out there. I am glad that other people see it my way. Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
                X