Bitchy Personality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bitchy Personality

I personally don't like to have negative energy around me. I dated this dude one time and when we went out to dinner, he was laughing at the waiter guy, saying he was fat and overweight. He made snide remarks about how dingy the restaurant was and talked about how he was accustomed to the high life and he went with high rollers. He just could not stop talking and criticizing everything. Now, I am over 40 and if this is the only date I can get, I prefer to be alone.

I agree that negative energy is not good for anyone. I don't like it either. One time, I hooked up with a guy that complained about his job the entire time we were together. He talked bad things about every coworker and especially his boss. By the time, the date came to an end, I think I had an ear infection from all that trash he was feeding me in my ears. I didn't ask him out on a second date.

Comment

People like that are just too toxic. It musta been a nightmare for you. I woulda walked the fuck out and tell him to have a nice day! He doesn't deserve the time of day. He doesn't deserve your damn time. I hate when people are like that. He is a bitch from hell.

Comment

I would have been uncomfortable around him too - the whole time. I don't know how you didn't get up and walk out like EaziDoesIt is saying. Nothing irks me like someone who is negative and who puts people down.

Comment

The negative energy is a bad start to something that could have turned out to be good. I think you should have said something to him, probably tell him to stop or that you didn't like it. The fact that you let him go on and on was a sign to him that it was OK. I guess hindsight is twenty twenty. At least, you never saw him again.

Comment

Negative vibes is not something that I want around me either. If I hook up with a guy and he starts complaining or bitching about anything, I am out the door. I don't wait to see if this was just a one time thing. He is already showing me his profile and personality from the get go. So, that is my take!

Comment

It is hard to even have a conversation with negative people, let alone listen to them bitch and moan about all kinds of things and all kinds of people. I wouldn't even talk to a person who shows a negative side of themselves. So, you really went out of your way to let him sit there and make shitty comments about people who are serving you. That's not right man.

Comment

No dude is gonna come around me with a negative attitude. I just don't alone that fuck. He has to know that complaining and being bitchy is not something I will tolerate. I think you did good not having nothing to do with him again. And making fun of people aint cool either. To hell with him!

Comment

Yes, I was shocked at his negative attitude and I was so shocked, I couldn't even speak. It definitely surprised me cause he came off as a nice person at first. I agree with all the comments you all have made.

Comment

Working...
                  X