Old

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old

I am well over 40 years old and I am single. I am a bit older and I feel like I want to be done with single life and actually settle down with someone. How iffy are people on here about how much older they will date? I am a great guy with money to burn and would love to just spoil someone.

I think that is very respectable. You are open about your age. You are open about looking for something serious. You are not bad looking. You are golden. Just keep pushing forward. You will find someone in no time. You got nothing to worry about. You also do not need to bribe someone to be with you. You are good, all on your own. No need to tell people that you are rich. That is how you attract the wrong people.

Comment

Older guys are hot. Especially ones who are well off. But I agree with john. You do not need to flaunt your money. You are enough, and unless you want to be a sugar daddy, you do not need to announce that you are rich. You can find someone without all of that. You are good to go.

Comment

I love a rich man. I will be the best boyfriend ever if you spoil the crap out of me.

Comment

• BobbyD
          BobbyD commented
          Editing a comment
          If I were you I should contact him right away.

This is exactly what I mean. You are already attracting the wrong guy.

Comment

The older the more experienced! Wink!

Comment

I think we are in the same age range. Mind hitting me up.

Comment

I'm here and I'm more than ready for you to spoil me.

Comment

I guess he has already found a partner.

Comment

I'm sure he'll find someone in no time especially that he have money, though he should be careful he may find someone who'll just him for that.

Comment

A lot of people will come to you because you have money. and I am sure you are attractive.

Comment

Working...
                    X