Divorced

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Divorced

Well not only am I over 40, I am also divorced. How is this my actual life right now? That is not where I saw myself. What do I even do with myself? I thought that online dating and hooking up would be fun but I do not even know what to talk about. Do I bring up being divorced? Arg, how do I even do this?

Entirely, your call if you want to admit that. However, you do not owe anyone anything. If you want to talk about it, feel free but if you do not that you are fine. I have friends who are divorced who never talk about it on casual dates but I have friends whoare very open about it. it is doesn't matter.

Comment

I am divorced so I can tell you, unless you are looking to start something serious up than you got nothingto worry about. do not bother mentioning it. Also, if you hapen to go out with someone who is also divorced, you can talk about that with them because they actually know what you are going through. Yeah, you know what, if they bring it up, talk aboutit, if they do not then do not even bother. You will be fine though. I trust you know what you are doing.

Comment

I got something that will work for everyone. If you are just humping someone, do not bother talking about it. Trust me, they do not care. If they are looking for something serious, then talk about it because they will care about this sort of thing. Basically that is all I have to say on this matter. It is as simple as that. Doesn't take a genius to figure this one out.

Comment

Working...
        X