Has Children

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has Children

I am loving being single, it is great do not get me wrong. However, here is this fun a little problem. I have a child. It was with my friend from a long time ago, we were drunk and decided we both wanted kids and well. Now I have a beautiful daughter. Best decision of my life. Anyways, we are still best friends and she lives in my condo, however everyone seems to find this weird and gross. How am I being weird I have a baby with my best friend and we are like the best couple ever. How do I date with this set up?

I hear ya. I have a baby as well. I love my little man to death. He is the best thing that has ever happened to me. I had it with my bestfriend from college. We both wanted kids and this seemed like the most realistic way of both of having it without drama. We do not live together so that makes things a bit easier. Living with the baby mama should be seen as a plus. It means, you are committed and a famiy man and you love your whole life! Let them know what you are getting to. Plus, it is how you live, you really should be open about that. You can't really hide that type of life.

Comment

Always go to someone elses house. If you do not plan on getting serious with them then there is no reason why you should never have them over. Only tell them about your situatuion if you are actually in some sort of trouble of committting to someone. There you go, super simple and totally managable.

Comment

I tell everyone. However, full disclosure, I just want to make sure we never have to go to my place. Even if I am home alone for the weekend, I am still very much like I have kids and they are home and well... I am a dick. I do not like strangers in my place.

Comment

Working...
        X