Feeling Young Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feeling Young Again

I recently got this new lust for life and since then I have been doing all the things I wanted to do. Anyways, on that list of things that I desperately wanted to do was have a bunch of fun and maybe sexual adventures with random people. I think that would be fun and exciting and I just want to keep going on this already massive high that I have for life right now! I am a very generous lover so you will have a great time.

Yes! Preach it Queen! I am loving when older men are having lusts for life. I think it is great. Plus it usually means they just want to do all the things that I want to do because it will help them feel younger. I love love love when men hit this stage. Please messageme, I will show you the absolute BEST time ever. You will be ike What is happening. I am so stoked that you will be entering the best part of your life.

Comment

Be free! I love hearing this. I love love love love it. You are a champion all on your own and you will crush it. You will embrace this life and you will own it for a while. Trust me. I did it a while ago and it was amazing, now life is so carefreee and amazing and I have never been happier. I think that is amazing. You are on a really good road. Just make sure you still know how old you actually are and do not hurt yourself. it is great to party all the time but it is not great to get a late in like drug addiction or AIDS. Just saying.

Comment

I am glad that there are other people who have done this and also generally enjoy doing this as well. I think that this new lust for life I have found has helped greatly allready. I am a lot more free and out there I feel alive. I have met tons of new people, gone on some fun dates. I have never felt so alive and it is amazing. I am very excited to find out what will happen to me next! Every day is a ew adventure and I love it.

Comment

Working...
        X