Looking For Love

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking For Love

This might seem stupid and crazy and I do not even care because my main concern for being on this site is that I want to find love. I have looked everywhere and I just want to meet someone that I can spend my life with and I figured this was s good a spot as any to look. Is this mainly a hookup site or are people on here also looking for a little something extra?

I think there is a wide variety of people on here that are looking to do more than just hook up. If you put it out there that you are looking for something deeper and more involved. I think you will find someone on here that is also looking for that.

Comment

I have to ask. What is going on with you that you haven't manage to find love anywhere else? Are you like a crazy person or do you have some sort of weird clingy issues? What is going on there?

Comment

There is nothing wrong with me. I just end up wanting more than what they do. Or we have no interests. Or something. The last guy I dated was all about bird watching and I just couldn't deal with it after a while. You know?

Comment

Yeah, I fully get that. WHy not exhaust all outlets? I dated for a while that was all about Italian cinema and I swear to God if I never see any movie with subtitles ever again it will be too soon. I get you on not having similar interests.

Comment

This was a last resort place for me too. I have been there. However, I have found that since I have been on here I have managed to store a ton more ass on here than anywhere else. But Grindr just became this whole other thing for that was like going back to your home town bar and seeing your high school graduating class. Like kill me. I have already lived part of my life with you, be gone. I like that on here I do not know a single person.

Comment

I feel like this may have already been brought up in another forum but basically yeah there are a big bunch of people on here who are looking for something a bit more serious. You might end up dating someone who isn't but that is the risk you are willing to take. As long as you make it known that you are looking for something deep than you should be fine for the most part.

Comment

I think the site is for both. There's a lot of men out here that I think will be willing to meet with you.

Comment

Its the best of both worlds, you can find people here who want to find love or just a friends with benefits arrangement.

Comment

It's both a dating site and a hookup site, also i've read loads of great advice form people struggling with the same issues and it's really helped a lot.

Comment

You should have written what you're looking for in a guy so that those who fit in the criteria that you've posted would send you a message and tell you that he's the one that you're looking for. And among those guys, you can choose who's the right match for you

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainSucko View Post
                        You should have written what you're looking for in a guy so that those who fit in the criteria that you've posted would send you a message and tell you that he's the one that you're looking for. And among those guys, you can choose who's the right match for you
                        That might help when it comes to looking for that man you're after

Comment

• CaptainSucko
                          CaptainSucko commented
                          Editing a comment
                          yup, it helps to put in your profile what you are looking for to immediately filter out the ones just looking for sex

• MickeyDee
                          MickeyDee commented
                          Editing a comment
                          So what are you looking for exactly?

Have you already found a guy who's a good match for you

Comment

You have landed on the right site, there are tons good people here.

Comment

There's nothing wrong with your intentions, we joined this site for good reasons.

Comment

• BobbyD
                              BobbyD commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Hi TeeRex Can you tell us what is the reason why you join here?
                          Working...
                          X