Men over 60

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Men over 60

I know this topic is for over 40 or something but I am really having sexual fetish on this hot grandpops over 60 and I feel like he is gay. Will it be too bad if I initiate this thing with him. And oh one more thing. does the penis looks different when it's like 60 or something?

Originally posted by ThaThrist View Post
    I know this topic is for over 40 or something but I am really having sexual fetish on this hot grandpops over 60 and I feel like he is gay. Will it be too bad if I initiate this thing with him. And oh one more thing. does the penis looks different when it's like 60 or something?
    If he is already in his 60s then I guess he will no longer holds bar with his true self. He will fuck the hell out of every man that will agree and enjoy his life. It's a bit hard to assume. As for the penis.. hmmpp I don't think they will develop wrinkles

Comment

• Cracker
      Cracker commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess not every one. older men has had so much life already. they will not be a hungry horny man Cyrax

• JayKay
      JayKay commented
      Editing a comment
      Cyrax I can't even think he can still fuck even 2x a week. that will be too much he can take

• Cyrax
      Cyrax commented
      Editing a comment
      oh no there are a lot of 60 now that are so fit JayKay they can surely fuck more than 2x a week.

The Penis looks the same. it's the hardness that changes. BUt if he is healthy, he is hard as hell and ready to fuck you up to the heavens..

Comment

• DomeChrome
      DomeChrome commented
      Editing a comment
      really? it is lights on or off? how about the cum, is it still sticky or almost gone?

• Cracker
      Cracker commented
      Editing a comment
      this one is more positive to read.

Google has the answer. and yes it pretty much is the same. but is the cum still the same? like will it be sticky or not or will there ever be? hahahaha
    Attached Files

Comment

• JayKay
      JayKay commented
      Editing a comment
      BangGang I bet the endurance is already different considering the age. the hardness, that i do not know. Anyone tried to fuck an elder person here? Speak out! we need you hehehe

• JayKay
      JayKay commented
      Editing a comment
      or maybe off lights? will that do? lol we are bitches here are we not? LOL BigBrony

• Cyrax
      Cyrax commented
      Editing a comment
      JayKay you look down so much to people that are 60.. men, there are a lot of goodies on that age., I am telling you man, they fuck good

I believe age is just a number. we should not really be taking too much with the age. we will all get to that age eventually. it will be sad if we can no longer hook up just because we are old

Comment

• JayKay
      JayKay commented
      Editing a comment
      that is really sweet of you! but yes we will all get there and it will be a bummer if we are talked this way. Kudos for being human!

• Cracker
      Cracker commented
      Editing a comment
      I know right. sad that people are too mean to even ridicule someone because of the age. as if we won't all go to that stage.

• Cyrax
      Cyrax commented
      Editing a comment
      yeeey for humanity Cracker.. there should not be a stigma about older people.. they also need to fuck
Working...
X