40 & Naughtier than before

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 40 & Naughtier than before

It is true when one gets forty they get naughty and yes, we men do prefer young lot as we keep crossing the age limit lol. You young boys are so cute, I really miss my time when I was that young all scared to admit that I'm queer whereas now I couldn't care less even if someone captures a picture of me shoving my tongue down another man's throat. Ah time literally changes everything. You get comfortable in your own skin and meet people who are just like you! So all you cuties being scared of what the society might say, talking from experience many from this same society want a dick and ass not tits and pussy. So, relax and go do whatever and whoever you like. Anyone of for dating this old lad?

Oh my god! You just made my day - gays rule! You just made my day I repeat. I WANT YOU.

Comment

What the hell are you saying pervert? Find guys of your own age you piece of shit!

Comment

• Cyrax
        Cyrax commented
        Editing a comment
        What is wrong with you bud?

I totally agree with what you are saying but why should we wait to get forty to be freely expressing ourselves? Why does it have to be this way - we hiding ourselves from everyone because we are not normal in their opinion! Why does others opinions' have to be so important, we are as normal as they are if we have different interests than them that shouldn't bother us. Be who you are and announce it with a bang - fuck them all!

Comment

Oh you betcha one gets into his 40's and the world starts to look so young and vibrant - and ooohhh so arousing looking at those young kids trying to be a man, impressing others- damn them you have us to impress kiddo. Ping me, I'd love to date you.

Comment

• BobbyD
          BobbyD commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi Alfieyoung Hook up with me after you date him.

Damn you uncle! You are LIT! On fire baby! Want some young dick I'm up for any kind of experience!

Comment

• cumsucker83
          cumsucker83 commented
          Editing a comment
          Would love that BBC up in me and all down my through

You old bastards have always ruined our younger generations' lives! First dominating in the role of parents and now wanting to dominate our sex lives! This is 21st century and we are past taking advices from sick old bastards like you! so keep your advice and your dick to your own fucking self, no need to tell us we are cute because we are ravishing and extraordinary you guys are outdated so FUCK OFF you old sucker! Suck your own cock.

Comment

This is pretty nice and gives some crazy idiots to stand up for themselves. My ex-boyfriend left me for this stupid shit just because he couldn't tell his parents about me!

Comment

True that... time does change everything - just now you don't have to be 40 to be easy with yourself. I feel sorry for you dude!

Comment

Why do you have to wait till 40 the society has become liberal, be chill and be open?

Comment

This is insane first of all you are trying to tell us man of various ages that being 40 means you become a pedophile or a child abuser who is at the stage where he is scared of death because of which he is - take advantage of him! On the other hand you are telling about yourself explaining us how you had felt so if someone took advantage of you at that time what would you have done? This is just plain ridiculous don't promote wrong things. In our community we also are making families, having kids, falling in love so please do not promote the wrong stuff.

Comment

I used to NSA with 40 year old stocky/chubby bears when I was 18. Dirty 40 year old stocky bear fucking me in his semi-truck's camper. Then another one dressing me up in panties and short bloomers then touching me all over.
                  Thanks to 40 year olds I'm more naughty lol. But bottoms have shelf-lives whereas tops can go on forever.

Comment

You're making me horny. I want you right now.

Comment

I haven't met anyone who is already in their forties and Naughtier.

Comment

Working...
                      X