I WANNA DATE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I WANNA DATE

I have my 47th birthday next week and my boyfriend broke up with me, well basically this is the lie I`m telling my family since a year now. I need a date for my birthday, as I have kept my so called serious boyfriend a mystery up till now, as I date young boys and I don't want my family to think that I`m a pedophile so I just made up this story, trust me we old men have to make up lies too. So, right now I`m looking for a guy in this 40`s or late 30`s who would be my date, I promise to treat you like the prince you are in return you just have to play along. There will be perks for you too in it!

First reaction reading this was like awww.... Then I was like lol... then I was like what the Fuck! Smh this world can never get better.

Comment

what the hell! you are queer and you are still scared what your family would think of our choices! C'mon man grow up. Either don't make those choices your family doesn't like or if you make them own up to them. This is high time for you make a change for yourself at this age ! Best of luck.

Comment

I'm sooooooo in if it involves bucks. And jbtw what do you mean by perks?

Comment

• BobbyD
          BobbyD commented
          Editing a comment
          Wasabi I don't have any idea what perks are?lol.

Prince? Really? Who here thinks of them as a prince? Eeewww you are such a pervert if you are dating those guys who think of themselves as prince or daydreams. This is wrong at so many levels. Why can't you guys stop this shit?

Comment

What did I just read? Dude you are getting old so just be with whoever you actually are with. You shouldn't let your guy feel uninvited. Should give him his proper place. Just think of how he would feel when he will get to know about this? Stand up for him and for yourself.

Comment

Ooohh describe those perks to me old man than I might just think about ways I might fuck you.

Comment

Fuck everyone - have your own party get 4 to 5 guys like your favorite ones maybe and get fucked all night - give yourself a birthday present enjoy!

Comment

Smh doing something wrong and still wanting people to support you for your wrong that is what old age is! This is just so ridiculous I can't even stand man like you!

Comment

I can help you with it I don't have a date either and I'm 30. This would be a new experience and I'll get the perks too. So not a bad deal. Let me know if you need me.

Comment

Talking about old man have to make up lies - I'm in my twenties and the lies I have to make just because I haven't told anyone around me yet that I'm gay and this is just getting on my nerves.

Comment

If it was my birthday I'd probably be telling my family to not come to my house cause id be having an orgy

Comment

Working...
                      X