Anyone up for threesome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone up for threesome

What is the best way to turn a man on? I know sounds weird but we all have our own turn ons and turn offs. I'm 47 I've started dating a guy who`s 15 years elder than me and boy `m I intimidated he`s like the Gaylord, won't take his name as I know many of you must be knowing him here. So, I need some tips on how to keep this nervousness aside and give him the best time of his life. Also, we are planning to have a threesome so hit me up peeps.

Gaylord! Do you even realize who they are? Do you have any idea what level they have in satisfaction? And you want to satisfy him? They are meant to satisfy and get satisfied themselves - they deal in it having that experience level knowing all the pressure points, making a man go wild and crazy - how are you going to make that kind of man go crazy? Let me know too dude if you get accomplished in this lol - or you should just get these tips from the Gaylord himself.

Comment

This is so cute wanting to make your partner happy giving him what he needs, beautiful I would recommend you try and get to know his points by just intimately moving your hands around his body and whichever place makes him flinch or moan you got your point then. What is a Gaylord btw?

Comment

What is this a dating site or a site where people have to face these kinds of shitty questions - why do you guys even ask questions like these so freely in an open forum! It is for the reason of getting to know the other person not asking sick questions like these to be answered. Google is there for a reason. Get a life dude - go satisfy your guy your own way.

Comment

What the fucking hell you don't have an idea where to trigger if you want a man to be satisfied, being a man yourself. I have always made my guys happier because those are general points, in any case they work! You guys really need to start using your common sense and stop bothering people at these sites with stupid and dumbest questions.

Comment

You don't have to be nervous! Just don't think of him as Gaylord, he's your guy right now, you want him, need him and want him to be with you act normal! He's not above you or you are not below him. So don't be nervous if you would tell him this or discuss this with him he might feel nice, help you too and your nervousness will also go away. So ask him, talk to him, discuss with him and I hope you guys have a great time.

Comment

Oh my my! You are fucking a Gay Lord cool man! This is some really cool shit! You can find some good kinky toys to play with, or tease him with, have some licking and biting added to the play, some no using of his hands, let him just feel etc., things like those!

Comment

Okay umm I think teasing and playing a bit before sex might help. Also, stop thinking of him as gay lord your nervousness will go away.

Comment

*Rolling my eyes* again and again and again!

Comment

That is the sweetest thing I have read - I hope you succeed. Is the guy who I think he is? lol just kidding - I love Gaylords damn them for being so much experienced -they are hard to make happy dude - you'll have to work miracles.

Comment

Okay so there are a lot of things that you've asked in this post. I'll answer them all in the sequence. This turn off thing varies from person to person. How about giving him a bit of oral action that he wouldn't forget his entire life? Also, you can just try to figure out first what he likes in bed and then throw that surprisingly in his face. Don't just rush into it- like indulge in a little foreplay or tease him around before sex. Coming to the threesome part; I am always up for it if you are in the same town as I am.

Comment

Working...
                      X