Looking for a guy to accompany us to nude beach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a guy to accompany us to nude beach

Me and a couple of other friends are going to the nude beach, we had been planning this ever since we became friends which is let me tell you a long time back. Now the issue is one of my friend's girlfriend backed off and he's into guys as well so we are looking for a guy who`d be willing to go out with a 45 year old, this will make it better as it`ll be an all men trip and just for the record we 5 are gay, except for him who`s kinda bi but yeah that's not important we need the 6th partner! All expenses paid,who's in?

Aaahhh! A naughty beach party I'm in! Don't care if he's a bi just btw.

Comment

So is it going to be like an orgy? Right? 6 friends all man and gay - anyone can fuck anyone or all at once being done under a same roof. All of you fucking each other - G-R-O-S-S!!!

Comment

I thought when I read nude beach it's a young guys party time but it's more of a getting naughty being 40's thingy - I like it! I would have agreed but kinda booked elsewhere. Hope you guys have fun!

Comment

Nude beach - all guys - different ages old and young - away from the hectic everyday shit and no bills to be paid - damn that's awesome I'm soooooo in!!

Comment

Aaahhh! naked man all over the beach, dicks hanging out, shaking when the move - there asses at view wherever we see there'll be dicks and asses - damn those beaches how can not one get an erection being there and if we do what does a man do? That might just be fucking embarrassing because mine just got hard thinking of the beach! Btw I'm in!

Comment

• Shoplifting69
              Shoplifting69 commented
              Editing a comment

• HottieTotty
              HottieTotty commented
              Editing a comment
              Shoplifting69 do you get hard if you look at both genders or is it only when you look at men?

Why would you want to take another new stranger to an old friend's group plan? He would never be comfortable you guys being so chill with each other him being an odd one out, he would feel awkward and shy among you all. I would say you 5 should go and give get your best friend hooked up with some girl/guy on the beach that would be fun! He'll get the company you guys will all have each other and have fun together.

Comment

Why a nude beach? I wouldn't want anyone to see my partner or me naked that is just plain ridiculous! Anyone can like what they see and might try to lure my partner. This is all Satan's work to not let anyone be happy or satisfied ever. I would recommend you guys don't go too! Save your partners.

Comment

I think in today's era we have actually forgotten what love and commitment really means. We are going from one partner to another telling them we love each one of them at that moment but we don't! You can't switch like that love happens once only, this is just sex and the sex drive has become everything, love has gotten rare! Me as a guy- I can see we have made it so hard for actual lovers to be together too because anyhow one of the guy flips out for a better one and the other can't move on! This is why because there are many people like you who couldn't care less about their partners, lure other guys for fuck sake and then leave them.

Comment

Keep your lectures to yourself bro!

Comment

Comment

You guys horny? because I am.

Comment

• RyanUlrich
                      RyanUlrich commented
                      Editing a comment
                      oh yes I am, want to hook up? Michigan here. but are nude beaches open already?

• BobbyD
                      BobbyD commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Please message me if you want me to hook up with you. I am free anytime. RyanUlrich

• RyanUlrich
                      RyanUlrich commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Hi BobbyD I sent you a message please check it.

I love naughty beach parties, I never tried that before but I really want to go with it.

Comment

Working...
                    X