Interested in meeting nice men who are in their 40s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interested in meeting nice men who are in their 40s

I need to get to know men who are in their 40's. I moved to a new city recently and I don't know anyone from here. I'm also not the kinda guy who can walk in to a gay bar and start meeting people. That's the reason why I decided to sign up here I really hope that I'll be able to meet men whom I can get along with. I'm not a very picky person, but I'm a bit shy and I take a bit of time to be comfortable around people that I don't know. So you need to be patient with me. That's an important requirement.

Hey MarkDF!! You've done the right thing by joining Manplay. It's not easy to get to know people when you move to a new city, especially if it's a big city. I'm a very friendly person who is also calm and positive. I don't mind getting to know someone slowly, which is the way I prefer, because you can't rush things like that. I've messaged you already and I hope to hear back from you. Good luck!

Comment

joining a gay dating site is the easiest way to get to know the gay crowd in any place that you're not familiar with. i did exactly that when i moved to NY a few months ago. i've gotten to know so many nice people during this time. i wouldn't have been able to do that if i tried to meet people one by one out there. i wish you the best. i don't think we are from the same city. still i hope that we can get to know each other nevertheless.

Comment

Thanks for your comments guys. I look forward to getting to know you. @Harris.K, no worries. I would still like to chat with you. I have quite a bit of time in my hands, so I don't see why I can't have some online friends

Comment

Hey Mark!! You sound like a really nice person and I'd love to chat with you some time!!! I'm a very cheerful and positive person. I'm not very quiet though!!!! I always like to stay upbeat and I think you'll love having me around. Even the quieter friends of mine love hanging out with me haha I hope that we'll be able to get to know each other soon.

Comment

Hi, welcome to Manplay!! I've inboxed you my details. I hope that you'll reply.

Comment

@harry.anthony I really like your profile and what you've written. I know, although I'm quiet, I really like cheerful people. I mean what fun is it going to be having two very quiet people in a room haha So yes, I'm definitely interested and I look forward to chatting with you. @TimothyWilliams Thank you for the lovely message. I've responded to it Hope to catch you online soon!

Comment

Working...
              X