Want to hook up with men over 40!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want to hook up with men over 40!!

I'm looking to meet as many men as possible through Manplay. I'm in my 40's so I would ideally like to meet men who are 40 and over. What I'm interested in is meeting all kinds of people. I work as a school teacher and I feel that everyone I know are pretty similar people in terms of what they do. I really need some variety in my life and in the people that I spend time with. Right now, things are just a little too boring haha So if you're someone who's not a school teacher, inbox me haha!

@Fabio.L I know exactly what you're complaining about. Knowing the same kinda people from the same industry can get really boring. I had the same problem a few years back and I came to a point which is very similar to the one you seem to be in and I decided to focus on meeting all kinds of different people. It took me a lot of time because I went to clubs and bars to meet such people. But doing it on a site like manplay is really quick and efficient I guess. I wish I knew about this site back then!

Comment

i hate hanging out with people that i work with or does similar kinda work. it gets way too boring. i'm not a school teacher so i hope that you'll respond to my message

Comment

I think it's important to get to know people from all walks of life. Sometimes we limit ourselves to the people that we work with or who are from a similar background. That's not a very wise thing to do. It's so much fun when your friends come from all kinds of professions and backgrounds. I work as an interior designer and I have friends from truck drivers to engineers. It's a lot of fun dealing with them and hanging out with them if you're interested in getting to know someone from my trade, let me know.

Comment

You're right. Hanging out with the same kinda people is so boring. Some variety is always awesome! I've inboxed you

Comment

Knowing all kinds of people is one great thing. All my life, I've developed relationships with all kinds of people around me and that's given me a lot of happiness. It's helped me in so many situations too! We live in a busy world and sometimes we forget that everything is about people. Sometimes we don't take a minute to ask a friendly question from the cab driver or the person at the counter. That can go a long way. You're doing the right thing and that's a great approach. I hope that you get into all kinds of interesting circles soon. I've sent you a private message and I hope that you will respond.

Comment

Great aproach!! I used this site to do the same thing and now I know all kinds of gay men and I'm so happy about that. Hope you go through my profile and get in touch with me if you're interested

Comment

• Beeasyb4
                Beeasyb4 commented
                Editing a comment
                Text me 8642452364

it's not easy to get to know different kinds of people until we make that effort. naturally we stick to our own circles, but we got to make that effort to go beyond n get to know different kinds of people. there's no better place to do that than Manplay! you get all kinds of people on this website.

Comment

Guys, thank you so much for all the replies and messages. I'm so happy!! I will definitely reply to all your messages and will go through your profiles and contact you. I look forward to getting to know all of you!!! Hopefully we'll be able to have lots of fun!! You guys are right. We get comfortable hanging out with the people that we know and the people that we get to meet on a daily basis. Unless that effort is there, it's difficult to meet people from other backgrounds. I'm happy that I took this initiative. I hope to commit to it going forward.

Comment

Add one more to your list, Would love to get to know you a little bit more.

Comment

You'l have to make a bit of effort, but i think you should be open to people also in your line of work, just saying. Underneath that kind school teacher is an animal waiting to come out

Comment

So dam horny

Comment

Your responses is making me hot. Lets turn our boring life into something.

Comment

I'm so fucking horny

Comment

• BobbyD
                            BobbyD commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Same here bud.

Well you deserve to have much fun, I think anyone would be bored with your routine.

Comment

Working...
                          X