Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you in your fourties? Let's have some fun!! :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you in your fourties? Let's have some fun!! :)

I'm writing here, because I hope that it will help me increase my chances of meeting the kinda people I'm after. I'm a forty year old man looking for men in their forties. If you're someone who likes to meet people and have a good time, make sure that you get in touch with me. It's been a few weeks since I joined Manplay and I've already hooked up with a few people. I don't want to stop there. I would love to have fun with more and more people!!

Hey Jim!! It's a good approach not to get comfortable with initial success. Sometimes, people take it easy and they don't spend time on meeting new people. You've got to keep meeting people unless you plan on hooking up with the same person for a long period of time.

Comment

TimothyWilliams is right. No matter how much fun I'm having with the people I currently know on Manplay, I make sure that I meet a few people every week. That way, I can get to know them and by the time I get bored with the current bunch of guys, I will have fresh men to have fun with.

Comment

when it comes to online dating and hooking up, you got to meet people and you got to do it on a regular basis. there's no easier way or better way. you're doing the right thing by creating this thread. i've gone to your profile and checked it out haha i think that's what you want happening... people visiting your profile. if the profile makes a good impression, you're in luck. hope to hear from you soon.

Comment

Thanks for your lovely comments guys!! Yes, that was the idea. I don't want to hook up with the same people too many times unless I can't help it. That's why I thought creating a thread like this would help me meet more and more people

Comment

Hey Jim I really like your profile and I hope that we can get to know each other soon!

Comment

@Harris.K thanks for commenting. I'll make sure that I respond to your message as soon as possible. I look forward to having a chat with you some time.

Comment

I didn't really need a thread like this to meet people on manplay, so I don't know the real purpose of this. You can just search for people and send them messages. Or catch random people online. All that works. I never needed a thread like this and I'm pretty sure that 99% of members on manplay didn't as well.

Comment

Take it easy @MarkDF! Different people do things differently

Comment

Working...
                  X