I want to meet mature men....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to meet mature men....

I'm a 42 year old very friendly man. I like to live my life free of any anger or stress or any other negative feeling. I don't think it's worth living life that way. I want to see some good in everyone. I don't even like to be around people who complain and point out negatives about people, so if you're someone like that, I don't think that we'll get along. If you're someone positive and friendly, I think we're going to have such a great time. I hope that the members will have a good look at my profile and get in touch with me. I look forwrad to hearing from you.

Hello Flin!! It's great to see positive people like you. I'm a person who likes to surround myself with positive people who makes me happy. I don't like to see the negatives in anything. I know that sometimes that can get you into trouble, but I guess that's how I live my life and that's got a lot to do with the fact that I'm happy right now. I've gone through your profile and sent you a private message. I hope to hear from you soon

Comment

i'm definitely in!!! i've sent you a few private messages n i'm hoping that you'd reply soon. love having people like you around!!

Comment

Oh gosh I also hate those people who are always trying to find something wrong about others. Sadly, I've had to put up with a few such people on first dates, but I didn't see them after that. I really hate to be around with such people. From what you've written here and from what I've seen on your profile, you seem like a person that I will really get along with. So I hope that we'll be able to have a chat and get to know each other soon.

Comment

There's no way better to live your life than the approach you just mentioned. I'm an upbeat person who likes to treat everyone with a smile. Looking at your profile, I get the feeling that we're going to hit it off right away. So I hope that you'll respond to my message. Thanks and good luck

Comment

I'd love to get to know you. I really like your profile and the photos you have uploaded. It's not easy to find people who likes to be positive and stay out of other people's way.... I mean it sounds like such a simple thing to do and to people like us, it is very simple. However, so many people don't see it that way haha

Comment

@Flin42 I have sent a message to your inbox with details regarding myself, my hobbies and the times I'm usually online. Let me know a time that suits you. It'll be great to have a chat!

Comment

Hey everyone!! A massive thank you to all of you for your responses and messages, I really appreciate all of you taking your time to reach out to me. I never thought that it'd be this easy to find people who look at life in a similar way to the way I do. That's what makes me happy the most! It's a great thing to have. I'm going to respond to all the messages that you guys have sent me and I really hope that we'll be able to chat with each other very soon.

Comment

Working...
                X