Transgender Male

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transgender Male

Since I been six years old, I struggle with my identity. I loved playing in the mud and wrestling with the boys, but my mother always cleaned me up and put me in a skirt. I would always defy her though and ended up on the playground with the boys. I never dated during high school and my mom, who was a single parent did not know what to do with me. She thought I was queer and even the kids at school would be mean. I used to wear a Boy George hair cut all the time. It was my signature look all the way to college so everyone thought I was a boy and that is what I wanted them to think. It took my mom four months to permit me to cut my hair into that boyish look. I guess today, they call me a trans. I am on testosterones, which helps to continue to give me that boyish look. It is not easy to live this way, but I am trying and that is why I came to this community to find acceptance and love. 🤜

You are unique and special. You are the only one who understands and knows how you feel. I say get some counseling or therapy to help you to deal with it and consider what to do eventually, but right now, we accept you and you can feel welcomed here.

Comment

I think that you should just be yourself and don't worry about what other people think. If you are happy with who you are, then nothing else matters and if you find companionship from someone that understands who are we to judge? But as it is now, we all have come to accept anyone in the LGBTQ community including YOU!

Comment

I am a transgender too and it has been a long and painful journey to this point. I didn't even feel like accepting my truth. I was like a fight to the finishing line. But there came a time when I couldn't even fool ME. I had to come to terms with it, but I was afraid of what people were gonna think. It was damn frustrating and painful, but it was no need denying it because of my physical features looking like male. I just had to go all out after a while and fix up myself like the boy inside was telling me to do. Today, I am so happy because I finally feel free. You will get to that point one day, hopefully.

Comment

You are in the right place and amongst the right people. You will get all the advice and suggestions that will help you. But for now, you can ask specific questions and we will try our best to answer them. But know that you are not alone. There are transgenders here who have been there and done that. Stay close to us and you will be fine!

Comment

Be patient and upbeat. Life is what you make it. Live in your own skin and if that means being a trans, then by all means do it to be happy. If you are not living the way you were meant to live, it is gonna haunt you for the rest of your life and make you so unhappy. Your are gonna feel like you are alone in this world. I had a transgender friend once that ended up committing suicide because of the unhappiness and loneliness. I say stick with us. If you alienate yourself into loneliness, you might end up like my friend and I wouldn't want that to happen. We are all here to support you so never feel like you are alone in this.

Comment

Thanks guys. You bring tears to my eyes with your comments. I can see that I am safe from ridicule here and I feel so welcomed. Thank you, thank you, thank you so very much.

Comment

Working...
              X