Sugar coating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sugar coating

Sometimes it's hard for us to come out of our shells. And I guess some of us came out immediately as gay but some may have sugar-coated their identity by coming out as bisexual. A friend of mine says he's bisexual but has not told me about dating girls but most of them are guys. So yes, he's been sugar-coating his identity about being bisexual.
    Last edited by IggyCock; 12-02-2019, 09:49 AM.

If he's bisexual then he should've told stories about girls he dated or hooked up with. I guess he's still in denial about being gay and just let him be if he's acting that way.

Comment

• JayEazy
      JayEazy commented
      Editing a comment
      There are few bisexuals. Most are actually gays. Although I had known some bisexual friends.

• LarsRocco
      LarsRocco commented
      Editing a comment
      He IS in denial about his true sexuality which is being gay. I don't know why hee's ashamed of coming out as gay anyway, our generation is more open and expressive there's no need for him to go behind the bush.

For most people, they could come out as bisexuals at first. Later on, they would shift into gays. Yes, they need to sugar-coat it at first as that is the easiest path when coming out.

Comment

• BaconLover
      BaconLover commented
      Editing a comment
      They seem to be afraid that the world would know that they are gays. So, they make a detour, sort of, for a while. Eventually, they would say that they are gays. It is like WTF, right?

• DomeChrome
      DomeChrome commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, you would directly come out as gay. No need to go to some route just to cover it out.

So when would your friend plan to have his revelation to the world that he is actually gay? If he keeps on postponing, then he would just be keeping a lie to everyone. But, I guess, that in due time, he would come out as gay. You should wait for that to happen.

Comment

• MannaMontana
      MannaMontana commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree about how he would just keep his identity a lie to everyone if he keeps denying that the fact he's gay and not bisexual based on his own claims. We're not sure when or how he would come out but I think he's struggling. I know some friends who sugar-coat their sexuality at first but then again they're actually gay, just in denial stage for sure.

Does this mean that we should salute the men who came out as gays without going to the circuitous route of being a fake bisexual?

Comment

• DirtMcGirth
      DirtMcGirth commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, let us salute those men who came out as gay. That's the bravest thing you can do and it is to own up and embrace your true sexuality. You came out as gay and I also came out gay without sugar-coating it, so let's just be proud of that.

He could sugar coat his identity until the end. The end means up to the last possible time e that he could cover it up.

Comment

• CutieShank
      CutieShank commented
      Editing a comment
      If he can do that then it is possible. There's nothing we can do about it, it all leads up to him and it is HIS decision to have labeled himself as bisexual. He's just making the most out of being bisexual but it sounds like he's gay already.

• Wade
      Wade commented
      Editing a comment
      But sugar coating it until the end would be difficult. It is not easy to tell lies and deny what you really are every day, right?

Well, if he can't come out just yet, that's already his decision anyway and I think maybe he's on the safe side and is really wanting to stay bisexual his whole life. We cannot judge him for that if that's just how he likes it, right?

Comment

• Boosh
      Boosh commented
      Editing a comment
      If he claims to be bisexual then okay, let him have it that way. We cannot force him to tell the world that he's really gay. It's already given that he is gay even if he does not speak of it, but he does not have to sugar-coat being bisexual as well.

• TwinkleToes
      TwinkleToes commented
      Editing a comment
      Looking4U Right! Maybe he's just taking things slow so he can soon finally come out as gay and not bisexual. But if he still claims to be bisexual then let him be bisexual but it is odd that he is only dating men if he is truly bisexual, right? Lol!

Then your friend is a liar. Why would he even pretend to be a bisexual when he is a plain gay? But, yeah, I understand his situation.

Comment

• Cracker
      Cracker commented
      Editing a comment
      He just needed to lie because I think he's still living in his bisexual days, when he reevaluated himself, he still cannot believe that after all this time, he's actually gay.

• Cyrax
      Cyrax commented
      Editing a comment
      I think is just confused about what he really is.

I like sugar coating. You know, things would look so beautiful and not that hurtful. Still, those are still lies done nicely. White lies, anyone?

Comment

• SeanDoe
      SeanDoe commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, sometimes you just have the need to tell white lies when you needed to. Besides, other people do that right? Sugar-coating and white lie if it's necessary, depends on some situations too.

If he is bi-sexual maybe he shared some stories that he made out with some girls.

Comment

I have a huge cock here and I want someone to hook up.

Comment

• JoJoFlex
        JoJoFlex commented
        Editing a comment
        send us some pics baby I can fit your huge dick in my mouth

• DomeChrome
        DomeChrome commented
        Editing a comment
        I can suck all you want hun. Till all your cum runs dry.
    Working...
    X