High School Friend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High School Friend

So many people think we just get up one day and decided to be transgenders. It doesn't work that way. I got a good taste of how cruel people were when I walked into a restaurant in a pair of slack and a white buttoned down shirt and men's shoes and saw someone I knew from high school that recognized me. She was the waitress that served my table. I was out having dinner with one of my male hookups. You can imagine the shock on her face when she realized it was me. She was in shock cause we had done a lot of things together in high school..and she never guessed at that time that I was a trans cause I tried to play it down. We kinda of hung out a lot and so there was no way that she wouldn't know it was me. When she saw me in the restaurant, we hugged and she was obviously so shook up, she asked another waitress to take her place.

That was awful. She identified you and still didn't even want to know more. I guess she musta been embarrassed about knowing you and that is why they switched waitresses. You should have reported her to management because that is discrimination.

Comment

Don't let that bitch bother you with her damn discrimination and awful attitude. Just erase her name and number from your rolodex. You don't need her as a friend anymore. When you see her again, just pretend you don't know the bitch!

Comment

It wasn't fair to you how she treated you, but sometimes, you cannot prevent people from acting anal like she did. She needs to be educated about the lifestyle and then she would understand how difficult it is to live as a transgender. Damn, I hate people who act like that. But, don't worry. You come out on top eventually.

Comment

It could be that she went in shock and didn't know how to act. Could it be that? I just wanna give her the benefit of the doubt. You can take it anyway you want, but I always try to look at the bright side. I think people are usually nice. It is only a small number of people who act like jerks. Think positive.

Comment

I am still holding a grudge though because she could have least ask for my phone number so we could talk about it later and then I would explain. But, she blew me off and was rude to replace the wait staff. It really hurts coming from someone I knew for so many years.

Comment

Working...
            X