Gay experiment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gay experiment

What can you say about having a gay experiment? Well, this is not about the gay men, but about those straight men who are curious to have sexual encounters with gay men.

Are there straight men who want to bang gay men? I mean, do they have the curiosity and the self-initiative to actually ask to have sex on gay men?

Comment

• Boosh
      Boosh commented
      Editing a comment
      Same thing that happened to my brother. He confessed one time while we're drinking that he did it without regrets.

• Stanlee
      Stanlee commented
      Editing a comment
      Once, we were in this bar and there was a crowd gathered in the middle of the room. We went see what happened and it turned out that the guy broke the nose of the gay because he was harassed by means of touching his downhill.

• CaptainSucko
      CaptainSucko commented
      Editing a comment
      No, they won't ask. They won't be the first one to initiate to have sex. But, they can accept an invitation to have sex.

Maybe there are some straight men who are just curious, so they would want to experience what gay sex is all about. It could be in exchange for money or sheer curiosity for experience's sake only.

Comment

Curious? Are you sure that they are curious? I do not think so. They like to bang with gay men if the price is right. You see? Money is involved here.

Comment

• Grifter
        Grifter commented
        Editing a comment
        Well, money really is the solution to most problems.

Some straight men might become curious to have gay sex, but that does not mean that they would actually perform a gay sex. They are straight men, after all.

Comment

• IronBulge
        IronBulge commented
        Editing a comment
        But I know some straight men who had gay sex experiences with gays. Well, those were not straight men with straight men fucking sessions as that would be highly unlikely. I am referring to the straight men with gay men sessions.

• Artoo
        Artoo commented
        Editing a comment
        I do not think that they even thought of having gay sex. They could fantasize with women, but not with men.

Young straight men might think to engage in gay sex with gay men, but that would wane as they get older. I believe that as we get older, our curiosities in this world diminish. Well, that is what I know.

Comment

• BiggieBalls
        BiggieBalls commented
        Editing a comment
        Is that what happened to you before you realized that you were gay?

I would gladly help them experiment if they're looking for a guy to do it with. But they have to make sure that they don't end up freaking out once we're done.

Comment

• HottieTotty
        HottieTotty commented
        Editing a comment
        Are you thinking that he would get mad at you all of a sudden because deep down he enjoyed it and he's just in a state of denial?

• Thighler
        Thighler commented
        Editing a comment
        Would you help me if I want to? CockyMalone

There are men who would have sex with gay men. It is not that they are also gay, but they just do not give a shit over it. All they care is to get some incentives from it. What kind of incentive? Your guess is as good as mine.

Comment

• BobbyD
        BobbyD commented
        Editing a comment
        Why are you assuming that it is all about the money? Just because there are some who does that, it doesn't automatically mean that everyone is doing it.
    Working...
    X