Sexually Fluid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sexually Fluid

I am kind of all over the place when it comes to dating and sex. I love everyone. Some people it is based on look's others its based on brains. I basically very fluid sexual. I want to just kind of meet other people who are also like this. I do not have a lot of friends that I can relate to but I would like to change that. It would really help me out if there was someone out there who I could talk to about this. I am just feeling kind of alone.

I do not think there is much to talk through. You are just very open and loving when it comes to who you are attracted to. That is just how it going down with you. If you take away the main part of what is confusing about it, I bet it has nothing to do with their gender and everything to do with just simple over thinking. Just take a step back and really think about what you are and what you want. If you want a little bit of everything, then be that person. There are no rules anymore. Love who you want. Be attracted to whoever you want.

Comment

Exactly, it is a whole new era. You can do whatever you want and there isn't anything anyone canb do about it. You are your own person. Who cares what anyone thinks. I do not think there is anything wrong with you.

Comment

I just feel weird that I can't choose a gender to be attracted to. I do not know. Maybe it is my shitty up bringing but it was always you liked one or you liked the other. Liking both was just a crazy after thought. I grew up in hell, in case you were curious. I just want to know in the end who I will end up with so I can know what I am more attracted to or something. it is weird liking everything.

Comment

You will end up with someone that you are in love with and that will be more than enough for you. Let's be real there's no rules that say you need to be one thing or another. You are your own person. No one can define you but you. Everyone has a type and your type just happens to be everyone. it is amazing. I wish I was more open with whom I found attractive. I love older men and black guys. It is hard to find a sexy combination of the two ofthat. The world is your buffet. Taste everything.

Comment

Working...
          X