What Am I

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Am I

I do not know what I am. I am attracted to everyone but I do not like the idea of dating or being committed to someone but then i get lonely. That is something that I have been feeling forever. What is wrong with me? Am I just forever lost? I do not really know what to tell people when they ask. I dunno. I am just feeling a bit stuck.

That is fair. I have always sort of felt like this. I have a major fear of commitment but I also need to have someone around. Which means, I end up dating a lot of people at once and then I end up hurting a lot of people at once. It is not a great feeling. I would really love it if I knew what I could do to stop it but it is hard.

Comment

I do not think this is a question of who are you. You are you. That doesn't mean that you are something weird. you are like the romantic version of the main guy from Curb Your Enthusiam. Just be angry and only like people on your terms and you are fine. Eventually you will find someone that fits into that mold. No matter what sex they might end up being.

Comment

Also, maybe just make some changes in your life. If you hate everything, than stop what you are doing and change something. That way you will have more happiness in your life and you will be in a great place. I think focus on that first before decidiing that you are some sort of weird crazy thing. You are normal. You just need to find out what your normal is.

Comment

Focus more on what you want. At the end of the day, what do you want to come home. If you said person versus a gender, than that is what you are. That is ok. There is nothing wrong with liking whomever you want to. As for being a negative person, per say, you just need to embrace the fact that you do not have a lot of likes. Focus on thestuff you do like and you will find someone else who is all about that life. There is nothing better than just knowing that someone else hates the same things that you hate.

Comment

I hate everyone, so this forum really spreaks to me. I hate the fact that I hate so much but eh, what are ya going to do? If I cared more about changing myself I would but at the end of the day this is who I am and I should eventually find somoene who is on the same page as me.

Comment

Working...
            X