How To Date With Gender Identity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How To Date With Gender Identity

I am finding it hard to date now that I have been having issue with my gender. I feel like everyone I date just feels overwhelmed by me. I am just so confused and I think I project it on to them but I do not know how to deal with anything. I go through long stretches of depression and I have terrible anxiety. I feel like I will never be able to date someone until I figure this out but at the same time I do not want to go through this alone. What do I do? I am terribly confused.

Well, you could always take this time in life to focus on yourself. Dating might confuse you more and until you have answered all the questions that you have to answer than maybe you aren't ready to anything serious. Focus on what you are doing emotionaly and what you are thinking about. I honestly think that this is the best way to do things. Dating will be there forever, it is not going anywhere. You need to figure out what you need and once you get that locked down then you will be ready to date. You got nothing to worry about.

Comment

That is such a good point. If you do not know who you are than why are you trying to connect with someone. You need to know who you are and live your life the way you want. You will be fine in the long run. Plus there is always a reason to focus your attention on yourself.

Comment

Honestly, I have crazy depression too and there was a huge issue when it came to dating because I felt like I was never going to be good enough. I always felt like they would leave me because who would want to be with me. But that is not the case. They want to be with you and depression pushes them away. I had to get tons of therapy and take some pills to help over come this. I am a lot more comfortable with who I am now. I think that you just need to have someone to talk to about all of this.

Comment

• HottieTotty
          HottieTotty commented
          Editing a comment
          Does therapy and pills really help overcome depression?

• TylerBurden
          TylerBurden commented
          Editing a comment
          HottieTotty of course it helps. I know that most people don't believe that the pills work since they're more focused on its side effects on the user rather than the positive ones

• HottieTotty
          HottieTotty commented
          Editing a comment
          then I think he should do what he thinks is appropriate. Explore all options

I get what you are saying. I am going to take all of this into consideration. But I think that yeah you are right. I should really focus on me before I focus on someone else. I think that is whats fair to everyone involved. I think that is the best idea. Thank you eveyone for all your support.

Comment

I think you should find yourself. Maybe go to therapy?

Comment

With that got bod of yours? Damn! Message sent!

Comment

Working...
            X