"GAYDAR"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "GAYDAR"

I feel uncomfortable sometimes when I am surrounded by gays, maybe because they will soon to notice that I am also gay tho the way I talk and the way I act is far different from the other gays. Women often thinks I'm straight but there's something on us gays that we can easily identify or feel if a person is also gay or not. Maybe it's really our "gaydar" or gay radar. lol

Originally posted by HankTheSpank View Post
    I feel uncomfortable sometimes when I am surrounded by gays, maybe because they will soon to notice that I am also gay tho the way I talk and the way I act is far different from the other gays. Women often thinks I'm straight but there's something on us gays that we can easily identify or feel if a person is also gay or not. Maybe it's really our "gaydar" or gay radar. lol
    You must be hot bro! I'm curious if if you're still interested in women.

Comment

HankTheSpank are you interested in an orgy?

Comment

• Grifter
        Grifter commented
        Editing a comment
        CockednLoaded I am wondering how often you do an orgy but I saw you posting most of the time about orgy lol. I'm kinda curious about it, and thinking of joining it. haha

• CockednLoaded
        CockednLoaded commented
        Editing a comment
        It's often than you imagine. Don't wanna like to be surrounded by a lot of cocks and be fucked many?
    Working...
    X