The Boy I Met In Middle School.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Boy I Met In Middle School.

I first met this guy when I was in middle school, well basically he's my sister's classmate and he was invited on my sister's party that time. Those days, I am already an openly gay and although this guy was just on 7th grade that time and me on the 8th grade, I felt like there's something in him that's special and I fucking don't know what it is. I started to become interested to him and luckily I had the chance to talk to him. I didn't realize that the semester is about to end and I was not able to see him again. THAT WAS THE FIRST GHOSTING I HAD I MY LIFE!

THAT ACTUALLY DID NOT END THERE!
    On Monday, my sister who's now a Doctor in Canada came home and there was a party yesterday where she invited all her middle school friends. And guess what? The boy from the 7th grade showed up after more than 15 years! And the feeling when I first saw him is the same. There only I confirmed that it was him when my sister again introduced him to me. Why the hell is happening this to me? Well to make everything short, we had a conversation and he told me that 2 days after we last saw each other, they migrated to Asia and there he continued his studies until he became an engineer.

Comment

Soon I'll give you guys an update about the boy I met in middle school and the first person who ghosted me, showed up after almost 17 years and I don't know what to do next? Maybe I'll tell him that I like him? Do you think that's too fast? I hope he's still single at this time.

Comment

• TwinkleToes
        TwinkleToes commented
        Editing a comment
        I was actually expecting that he fucked you that night or you gave him a blow job haha

It was a very nice story but next time give us an update if who's the top and who's the bottom! And also, you may invite me if you want a threesome. I am more than happy to serve the two of you.

Comment

• TwinkleToes
        TwinkleToes commented
        Editing a comment
        CockednLoaded if you you're excited about them bro, you can take me now and Fill my hole with your cum!

I was wondering if you're thinking of him when you jerk off!

Comment

Cube whoahhh! while I was reading your story I actually felt like I was just watching the movie. I thought it would only end up you being ghosted HAHAHA. Hoping for the best thing to happen next!

Comment

Please give us an update about what happened next. We're very excited for you to get fucked hahaha

Comment

I guess he's an engineer or a lawyer? hahaha damn sexy guy

Comment

tsssk! You better be in hurry, that guy might go back to where he came from, you won't see each other again. Just secure that you'll fuck each other before he leave. Haha

Comment

Hello I hope everyone is fine! I know you guys are all excited for the update about us with the guy I met in middle school. Just hang in there. I'll get back to you once I am not busy anymore. I'm currently in Hongkong.

Comment

• Thighler
                  Thighler commented
                  Editing a comment
                  OMG! If I am not wrong! you are with that guy. geeeeeeez!

• Grifter
                  Grifter commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That's what I am thinking too HAHAH

We've been waiting for weeks now. Can't wait any longer.

Comment

enough with the story! we're into the most awaited part hahahah does he have a huge cock? lol jk

Comment

Working...
                  X