How do I discover my gender?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I discover my gender?

Ever since we are born we are told that girls are supposed to like guys and vice versa. This doesn't work all the time, right? everyone has different likes and dislikes. I really want to be sure about which sex I`m into right now I'm bi but I want to pick a side and I'm confused, how did you guys know that this is it?

I'd advise you to jot down what satisfies you. You'll find our answer that way.

Comment

I believe this is the perfect time to share my bff's story here. Since he was going through similar phase of life where he couldn't himself figure which gender he is and what lures him so we both went to a renowned sex ed. Upon spending an hour there; we came out with the fact that it's completely normal to feel this way. It's not just being a man or woman. It pretty much relates to what expresses the INNER you. There are a number of spaces and communities that have been really helpful to us. Also, I want you take a piece of paper and jot down what you like the most about guys vs what you like most about the girls. Once you are done with this drill, you'll have your answer. The side that has more stuff is the one you're into.

Comment

You're already a bi. you don't have to choose. You got the best of both worlds.

Comment

Dude! isnt that the best thing about being bisexual? You get the best of both worlds

Comment

• MickeyDee
            MickeyDee commented
            Editing a comment
            Maybe he is still at the crossroads when it comes to knowing what he really likes in life

Discover your gender? I think you already have, you're bisexual man. I know bisexuals get all the crap but seriously don't let anybody dictate your happiness

Comment

Do you really feel the need to label yourself man?

Comment

• DurtyDirke
              DurtyDirke commented
              Editing a comment
              I think that it could help him when it comes to understanding himself more. Just cut him some slack

I think being bi is already considered as a side. What Bing wrote can definitely help you with what you're going through

Comment

Originally posted by GirthyGrills View Post
              Discover your gender? I think you already have, you're bisexual man. I know bisexuals get all the crap but seriously don't let anybody dictate your happiness
              I agree with what he said. And besides you're the one who's in charge when it comes to your happiness

Comment

• GirthyGrills
                GirthyGrills commented
                Editing a comment
                A bisexual man who's confused, such irony

Oh baby you don't need to categorize yourself into a group, how about you just enjoy your gorgeous self and do who you want to do.

Comment

Oh sweetie, you don't have to pick a side, we should just stop labeling things and do who we want, don't you think so?

Comment

You have to look way way back when you were really young and follow it through till now.
                  My gender would be 'female' if I ever do post-op transition surgery.

Comment

Working...
                  X