What do you think?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think?

I see myself as a bisexual man since I love hooking up with both men and women. But recently, I had more sexual contact with men and I am slowly losing my interest in having sex with women. Am I turning into a full time gay?

You're the only one who can truly answer that question. Just because you're having more dick in you, doesn't automatically makes you really gay. And besides if you still get an erection when you're looking at a naked girl, then consider yourself as still bisexual

Comment

• Conan
      Conan commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah right, but in my opinion, he is turning a hundred percent gay.

• StiffySteve
      StiffySteve commented
      Editing a comment
      Conan Well, that's your opinion and I respect that.

Why not try to have a mfm threesome were the two other participants know that you're bi. And observe which one of them would you focus your attention to

Comment

• TeeRex
      TeeRex commented
      Editing a comment
      That's a really good suggestion. Let's just hope that it would really help him in knowing in which he loves more

Try having sex with a woman, if you enjoy it that means that you still like women but if not then maybe you are after all.

Comment

• SlurpyToes
      SlurpyToes commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree with you, that way, he can be sure what is his true sexual orientation.

• Wolvie
      Wolvie commented
      Editing a comment
      Right, I think that's a great way to know if he's really into a man or a woman.

Just accept that you are gay, you do not have to pretend that you are "bisexual" and you like women.

Comment

• BabyBoyBum
      BabyBoyBum commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, he should be true to himself but I guess right now, he is a little confused.

• LollySucker
      LollySucker commented
      Editing a comment
      Why did the both of you don't believe that he's bisexual? It would be better just to help him with his identity crises rather than question it

Maybe you're thinking that you might be turning into gay because you're getting more dick than pussy. I would suggest that you try focusing on getting pussy in the meantime to know if you enjoy having a dick inside of you, or having your dick inside a pussy

Comment

• HankTheSpank
      HankTheSpank commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you really think that would solve his problem?

• BiggieBalls
      BiggieBalls commented
      Editing a comment
      Why are you asking him to get more pussy? You're just thinning the heard honey by suggesting that lol

I guess you're on your way in becoming a full-time gay but maybe try having sex with a woman just like what the others are suggesting here, that might change your mind.

Comment

• Artoo
      Artoo commented
      Editing a comment
      Indeed, that way he can determine if he still likes pussies.

• IggyCock
      IggyCock commented
      Editing a comment
      Artoo I hope he will consider following my advice.

You know yourself, It is only you who can truly answer that question.

Comment

• IronBulge
      IronBulge commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree I bet that he already knew the answer to his own question.

Maybe it is only now that you're realizing that you're not really a bisexual

Comment

• Cornholio
      Cornholio commented
      Editing a comment
      You right, I think that he is still on denial stage.

In my opinion, maybe at the beginning, you actually prefer men more than women. It's just that you are confused and in denial that is why you don't fully accept who you are.

Comment

• MannaMontana
      MannaMontana commented
      Editing a comment
      You said that right, I think he was just confused.

The only reason that you're enjoying having sex with men more is because they're the ones that you often end up fucking. I bet if it was with women, you would think of the same thing

Comment

Working...
    X