Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

don't think twice about expressing yourself... you are what you are!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• don't think twice about expressing yourself... you are what you are!

i came to terms with my gender identity when i was 20 n i feel like it was the right time for me to make that change... once i was certain, i didn't take that long to behave the way that made me comfortable n happy. many things changed, but i didn't really care, because i was finally happy n free! if your still stuck n struggling to express yourself, its time to consider coming out n living your life the way you want. i know people who have taken decades to make that change n they regret that now. nothing is worth that pain. if your certain about your gender identity, there's no need to worry if it's not something that people call 'normal'. just be happy n be yourself!

I totally feel you. Its hard at first especially coming to terms with it, but i think what matters most is what you think about yourself. Doesnt matter what anyone else says as long as you're happy and content.

Comment

I relate to you so much, one of the hardest things is figuring out who and what you are, then coming to terms with accepting yourself. Let me tell you it is one of the most satisfying and freeing feelings ever, I'd never want to be any other way

Comment

I really love these kinds of posts, its truly inspirational when someone finally finds themselves. There's a lot of social stigma,people have things they consider "normal" but truly it's just them being bigots. Don't let anyone bring you down,remember that nobody can make make you feel inferior without your consent

Comment

• HottieTotty
          HottieTotty commented
          Editing a comment
          i agree with you, other people should just mind their own business and let other people be.

• IronBulge
          IronBulge commented
          Editing a comment
          Me too. i really like reading coming out stories and posts like these

I'm glad you finally came to terms with that. i love seeing stories of people struggling with themselves and finally overcoming their demons.

Comment

After being in the closet for a while then after coming out i promised myself that i will never go back to the cold, desolte place again.
          I've never been happier being open and out.

Comment

there were times where i of course doubted myself and thought about expressing myself, afterall it's never easy. But once I did, I've never felt so free and alive. Congrats to you for finding yourself

Comment

i felt like it was right to ditch the label because mainly i didnt want to go with stereotypes. I am happier more than ever and have met some amazing people ever since

Comment

So true. I've never had problems luring men for sex (and never been asked to recip) but didn't know exactly what I was when I joined same-sex forums. I didn't have this problem with Craigslist since I learned on the go.
                After struggling for a long time I felt free again when I concluded I am more than ready to start transitioning little by little.

Comment

Working...
                X