Hairline away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hairline away

I have heard that being bisexual is just a hairline away from being pure gay. They say that if you are a bisexual now, tomorrow, you would transform into gay. Do you believe so?

Considering some of my friends that are just bi-curious, it depends if they'd be dating a guy today then a girl tomorrow.

Comment

• GagDaddy
      GagDaddy commented
      Editing a comment
      Then they are bisexual now. After some time, they would become gays. Dare?

• Cornholio
      Cornholio commented
      Editing a comment
      How long have they've been bi-curious? Not that they would still count as Bi-curious if it's been more than a year

Aren't those so called bisexuals considered as gays, too?

Comment

• SamMB
      SamMB commented
      Editing a comment
      Bisexuality is different since they're attracted to both men and women. As to being gay, you're only attracted to straight men.

• CaptainSucko
      CaptainSucko commented
      Editing a comment
      Being bisexual is completely different from being gay. Because bisexuals still have sex with people from the opposite sex if they choose too, while homosexuals sleep with only with people of the same sex

• DurtyDirke
      DurtyDirke commented
      Editing a comment
      SamMB Wait. What did I just read? Attracted to straight men? Gay guys are for gay guys, right?

We can't be so sure about that since they might be a little confused or just curious. You'll never be sure if someone says their bi but they're too gay to function.

Comment

• BillyGym
      BillyGym commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't think that they're bisexual, some of my friends are already gay because they're friends with girls and more attracted to men than women.

• DirtMcGirth
      DirtMcGirth commented
      Editing a comment
      What are you trying to say when you mentioned "they're too gay to function"?

• Steezy
      Steezy commented
      Editing a comment
      I have seen some friends who call themselves as bi but I do not believe that they are really bi. I suspect that they are really gays and just want to evade the pure stigma of being gay.

For some, that may be the case. But most of the time they knew before hand that they're gay and not just swinging both ways

Comment

• TylerBurden
      TylerBurden commented
      Editing a comment
      I do not know but sometimes some people needed to swing first before settling that they are truly gay. Maybe, that is a part of denial, transition then acceptance?

I say that they have a 50/50 chance that they would end up being fully gay. And based on bisexual friends that I know, they have periods in which they would just hookup with women, and a few weeks later it would be with men only

Comment

• ButtThrust
      ButtThrust commented
      Editing a comment
      And then? After some time, what would they become? Do they remain as bi or do they shift to become purely gay?

• RyanUlrich
      RyanUlrich commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you have gay friends who end up being bisexuals?

I think what you're talking about is just for guys who came out as bisexuals. Because the ones who knew that they were gay beforehand didn't have that sort of problem.

Comment

There is also a chance that they started as gay but realized that they're bisexual

Comment

• Stanlee
        Stanlee commented
        Editing a comment
        Do you know someone who was like that? He was gay and ended up being bisexual in the long run?
    Working...
    X