The hidden urge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The hidden urge

What can you say about the men who got married but still hiding their bisexual urges? Yeah, they are still hiding what they really want to have. Maybe, they are gay deep inside and just masquerading as straight men.

First, they should not have gotten married in the first place as that would mean more processes to get away with the marriage. Since those men are already married, they should file for a divorce and then embrace what they truly are - gays. Once that they had gotten out from their shells, they would feel the liberties associated with it.

Comment

• SamMB
      SamMB commented
      Editing a comment
      The process of getting a divorce might take less than a week or two. As long as he gets out of that so that he wouldn't even go cheating on the side behind his wife. Everyone deserves to be happy, so I guess the wife will be happy and will understand her husband's situation, I mean ex-husband lol!

Oh, I think they're most likely to cheat on their spouse with hot single males out there. If they're really gay, they should probably leave their wives and be with someone they truly wanted to be with.

Comment

• TylerBurden
      TylerBurden commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree with you. It's those times when married people like him didn't make the most out of his youth. So I guess now that he's married, he knew that he's missing so much in life. It would be better if he'd file a divorce immediately. I guess wifey will understand.

I am fairly sure that no man is 100% straight - however strongly he insists that he is!

In the right circumstances, with the opportunity of doing things that his wife refuses to do, I think most men would be very tempted to have sex with another man.

Comment

• BabyBoyBum
      BabyBoyBum commented
      Editing a comment
      How sure are you that no man is really 100% straight? So does that even apply to women?
Working...
X