A competitive gay brother

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A competitive gay brother

Your brother came out and you're not the only gay son in the family now but he has been a little too competitive on you lately. What would you do?

That snotty little brat shouldn't act all competitive on me! Since I'm the real OG, I guess he should learn a lot from me first instead of being too competitive all of a sudden.

Comment

• SeanDoe
      SeanDoe commented
      Editing a comment
      Well you better step up your game because he might turn out as a more badass than you bringing hot guys along than you

• SamMB
      SamMB commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, don't you think that he had become too competitive because he learned all those things from you and did it better than you? Your ego might have been hurt because all of a sudden you fell out of place. lol.

That's rather an ambiguous question.

Competitive in what way, exactly?

Comment

• Wolvie
      Wolvie commented
      Editing a comment
      I was sorta thinking that maybe the younger brother is yummier than the older brother, even if he turned out to be gay, hmm, something like that?

• Cracker
      Cracker commented
      Editing a comment
      I think he meant that his brother does better things than he does. It is his brother has the gold award while he has the silver award.

• CUM EATER
      CUM EATER commented
      Editing a comment
      But what sort of 'better things'?

Let's have some specific examples please.

I'm not sure if my brother is considered gay or just bisexual, but if he wants to learn some things about being gay, we should talk about it. There's no reason for us to be competitive with each other, we're siblings it's not the way we do.

Comment

• CutieShank
      CutieShank commented
      Editing a comment
      Do not compete, it would be better if you teach him how to be more gay and the way he moves, dress and talk. He should learn from you

I thought that I was the only gay in the family? Why did he come out? He should just have kept it to himself! Now, that he came out and even became competitive then what would I gonna do now? I know that he is a brother that I need to support. So, okay, fine. He could do whatever he wants to do and I'll support him all the way.

Comment

• LollySucker
      LollySucker commented
      Editing a comment
      Awww, you sound like a very caring brother to him! I hope everything will be alright for both of you. In fact, he still needs your guidance even if he does not ask you for it, but maybe spend some time getting to know how he can adjust to his sexuality.

• ThaDude
      ThaDude commented
      Editing a comment
      It's better that you give a 'walkthrough', or I don't know something that you know about being gay. Give him a headstart and everything that he needs to know. You're the big brother, be nice to him lol!

If only I had a brother, but the fact that my sister came out as a lesbian to me, and now I find it awkward and it might be hard to explain it to mom & dad. Lol!

Comment

• Drifter
      Drifter commented
      Editing a comment
      You two are already grown up, so what if you two are gay and lesbian? It will never be your fault and neither are your parents, they should be proud that you two didn't come out as drug addicts or criminals, right?

How many are the siblings in your family? Do not tell me that there are only the two of you. lol.

Comment

• Steezy
      Steezy commented
      Editing a comment
      So what if there's only two of them? Are you expecting that they also have a little sister? She might even come out as a lesbian too. Now they're all one big happy and colorful family.

In what way was he competitive? I guess what I would do if I were in your position is that I won't compete with him. Instead, I'll bond with him and engage him to talk about his experiences ever since he came out. Competing with him won't do the both of us any good after all.

Comment

• Thighler
      Thighler commented
      Editing a comment
      Exactly, siblings or not, you shouldn't be competing with anyone here. In the LGBTQ+ community, we should all have unity and there should be no competing, discriminations, and negativity.
Working...
X