Ignored

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ignored

What would you do if the person you like the most did not heed your call? What I mean is that he only wants to be your friend and nothing else. No, not even possible for a one night stand. Shall you stop already?

I think I might convince him a little more. Friends? I have enough friends already, I just wanted him to trust me and I'll be good to him, I'll do whatever it takes for him to give me a chance.

Comment

• IncredibleBulge
      IncredibleBulge commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you that desperate? What makes you think that he'll give you a chance to have a one night stand with him? If I were you, I'll just find somebody else who is willing to do it with me. Don't push yourself to someone who clearly doesn't want you.

• LollySucker
      LollySucker commented
      Editing a comment
      SlurpyToes Yeah. Sometimes, we need to be persistent. In this world, one is one of the things that we need to most.

• LollySucker
      LollySucker commented
      Editing a comment
      IncredibleBulge A little persistence would do but not to the point that you would look so desperate already.

If that's what he wanted, fine! So be it, but he has to make sure that he ain't running back to me when I'd found someone better than him.

Comment

• Cracker
      Cracker commented
      Editing a comment
      It is as if he would come back running for you. lol. What made you think that he would do that one?

• ThaDude
      ThaDude commented
      Editing a comment
      Cracker, you know, some people will realize your worth when you're already gone, when it's already too late.

• Cyrax
      Cyrax commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow. Yeah! This is also what I would do but I do not think that he would come running back after me.

I won't waste another minute on him especially if all I want from him is sex. I am sure that there are other guys there that would be interested in someone like me. It's not as if he is the only one left in the world!

Comment

• Steezy
      Steezy commented
      Editing a comment
      That's right! You should go and do some more man-hunting there and I'm sure you'll find the man of your dreams, good luck!

• BackRubSlut
      BackRubSlut commented
      Editing a comment
      You can at least convince him that you're good in bed, he might as well be the judge of that. It's impossible that he will not heed your call, what if it works? Then I must congratulate you that you've finally got laid with him.

• Artoo
      Artoo commented
      Editing a comment
      Whoa! What a man! I like men who are like you! Great answer! Yeah, if he does not want it, then there are so many men out there. We could even find someone better than him.

Originally posted by BigBrony View Post
    What would you do if the person you like the most did not heed your call? What I mean is that he only wants to be your friend and nothing else. No, not even possible for a one night stand. Shall you stop already?
    Should I stop there? Hell no! I think all he needs is a little push, sure we'll stay friends for the meantime, but in the long run, he'll soon fall in love with me. It's possible and I won't be losing hope this time.

Comment

• Thighler
      Thighler commented
      Editing a comment
      You have a point there, maybe the friend just needs a little more time to think this through. He might even change his mind, who knows right?

Originally posted by BigBrony View Post
    Of course I would stop there, what's the point of continuing this? I've got enough friends and would not want to be friends with him, I want us to be just a one-time only and how dare would he even reject me?

Comment

You should be happy that he accepted you to be friends with you. That is already a consolation. Never force someone to like you. If a person refuses what you like to have then quit it immediately.

Comment

Working...
      X