Asking for more

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asking for more

You have a boyfriend who is financially dependent on you. Yeah, he is a new boyfriend who had promised to you that he would have to repay all the money that he owes to you. Months had passed and he still asks for some money from time to time. What would you do next?

I'd tell him that that is enough. He should go and rob a bank or something. He must repay his debt or else, I'll call it quits 'coz I'm no ATM, he should work for his own money.

Comment

• SlurpyToes
      SlurpyToes commented
      Editing a comment
      Hahaha. Well, you nailed it. What if he is too naive and really robbed a bank?

I would continue to provide him some money. When we love someone, we give what they need and what they want to have.

Comment

• Cube
      Cube commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh sorry but I think that what you're going to do is a stupid move. He will just keep on abusing you and he won't even bother paying you back. He might even break up with you the moment you run out of money.

• Boosh
      Boosh commented
      Editing a comment
      For the very last time, I will give him the last chance to find a job so he can earn money for himself. But if he fails to do so, he can never have money from me, he still owes like...A LOT!

I will tell him that I am not a sugar daddy and he is not my sugar baby. By this time, I've already had enough so I will stop being a fool and start collecting his debts.

Comment

• Drifter
      Drifter commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm too broke myself to become a sugar daddy as well. I've been saving up but it's not too much, it's not that I'm selfish but he should know the value of money and how to manage his own responsibilities.

• Cyrax
      Cyrax commented
      Editing a comment
      But he has no money for pay his debts with you so how could you ask him to pay you back?

Obviously, I will stop giving him money and tell him that he should have the balls to pay his own debts. It is hard to earn money so why would I give it away like candy?

Comment

• Steezy
      Steezy commented
      Editing a comment
      We're all adults here, we need to work our asses off to be able to pay our debts, bills, and other stuff. We just don't give it away just like that. He should do something about and I wouldn't be concerned about that since I have my own financial problems.

• CockednLoaded
      CockednLoaded commented
      Editing a comment
      Hahaha. Very well said. You are right. He should find a job so that we could have money. And, oh, he must repay the debts that he had incurred.

Originally posted by BigBrony View Post
    You have a boyfriend who is financially dependent on you. Yeah, he is a new boyfriend who had promised to you that he would have to repay all the money that he owes to you. Months had passed and he still asks for some money from time to time. What would you do next?
    What kind of a new boyfriend does that? Does he have no shame at all? Ugh! Even if he's super hot, I will never find it tolerable and attractive either. I am not his sugar daddy to sustain him financially.

Comment

• ThaDude
      ThaDude commented
      Editing a comment
      Doesn't matter if he's hot but if he's too lazy and does not make a living for his own, then it's useless! I wouldn't want to date him at all and I can find someone better than him, someone that is more responsible.

• LollySucker
      LollySucker commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL. He suddenly made you a sugar daddy. Maybe, he is too handsome that he could not distinguish between a sugar daddy from a boyfriend.

Originally posted by BigBrony View Post
    I think everyone here hates dating a freeloader. If you really love him, then at least teach him how to be responsible and if he really loves you then he would be ashamed to ask you for money. Yes, we love that person but we shouldn't tolerate them to be like that.

Comment

• BangGang
      BangGang commented
      Editing a comment
      Of course! No one likes to have a lazy partner like that, it's offensive that he's only dating you for his financial needs and does not even give a damn about you.

I would support him up to a year. So support would be given for a long time. After a year had passed and still no work then I would force him to find any job out there. He should not have a high ego as he is already financially problematic.

Comment

• Wade
      Wade commented
      Editing a comment
      What a kind boyfriend you are! If I were you, after the one year support and he still haven't landed a job, I'll leave him already. I am not earning that much to feed another mouth who has the same age as mine.
Working...
X